[Suggestion] Revive grenades reflect med gun

Discussion in 'Combat Medic' started by IamnotAmazing, Jun 25, 2013.

1. IamnotAmazing

Quick fix, the revive grenades should reflect the level that your med gun is at. I am tired of throwing a res grenade and then having to heal everyone. This is a simple fix not going to put much in this post, I think this will only help everyone and not hurt anyone.
    • Up x 1
  2. Akashar

Never play medic but sounds good to me :) Maybe your medigun level-1 to avoid instant megarez of a full squad too easily ;)
  3. IamnotAmazing

I had assumed that was the point of the revive grenade considering I paid 400 certs for it ( very little but still)
  4. Akashar

Yeah, but you know, balance n stuff^^. If they revive several people at once, it would be freaky if they did it totally, guys would be like "waaaaa they still comin" Hop, nerfing healing grenade. Just sayin^^
  5. bulletchaser666

i think the rex nade should heal at a lvl 5 or something because anyone who's played for a decent amount knows most the time when you gets rezzed with full health you take a shot or two when you stand up before you get to cover and getting spawn killed is really annoying, the medic loves it but i usually decline if it happens twice in a row unless i know it's clear.
  6. IamnotAmazing

I guess that makes sense
  7. IamnotAmazing

that is what I am saying if I have a max med tool my revive grenade should revive everyone at 100 percent
  8. Mostadio

Eh, no. Rezzing 20+ doods at once has to have some downside. On top of that, you get a waterfall of XP for pressing one button.
  9. bulletchaser666

yeah and if you can throw the nade there then you can pop AOE regen and hover in cover
  10. Steveru

I dont' know, Iam. I could take it or leave it honestly. You could look at it as less of an f-up and more as a bargain for being able to remotely revive a group of teammates. I'm not stomping on the idea, just pointing out a possible built-in balance.
  11. Crewell

I don't think I've ever pulled off that many resses on once grenade.

As for the increased heal, I do agree with you that it probably would be overpowered. Just use the grenade with your AOE heal.
  12. IamnotAmazing

yeah I guess I hadn't thought of that, just wishing I got more for my certs, the whole aoe solves everything doesn't apply if there is a scatmax spamming that door
  13. Steveru

Well, what are you gonna do, huh? There's bound to be some no-win scenarios, and I think a determined Scat max versus a Medic and a pile of dead bodies might be one of them, full revive or no.
  14. bulletchaser666

^yeah the rez grenade is usuful when you can't get close enough to front lines but sometimes you just gotta know when you're beat and pull out,