Future Crew

Discussion in 'Connery (US West)' started by ScourgeOfTheServer, Apr 30, 2013.

1. SNAFUS

Seems like the devs run into boys way to much for their own good ;)
  2. Saiph

Higby should just join us on VS. He would probably have more fun rolling with us than against us.

WE LOVE YOU HIGGLES
  3. WillJenkx

My bird says, "hi."
  4. Callahan

Worst outfit ever. -1/10 would not recommend. :)
  5. Ice

I agree 100%

I've never met such a band of absolute fun police as these people.
  6. KILLFACE

Show some respect, his name is Eleanor Higby.
  7. MAGICBUBBLEBOY

BUNCH OF BANDITS WHO AINT UP TO NOTHING NO GOOD
  8. reddragons

:eek: There is talk of bird cam access w/membership. I neither confirm nor deny this rumor.:eek:
  9. Eyeklops

I have been noticing the rainbow, then things die. Been enjoying the fight with you guys. Sry If I ever shot ya. :)
  10. Hitback

Don't be sorry, we never are, specially if its TwF.
  11. NUKABAZOOKA

"Eeeg"
    I'm sorry! I love you Hitback!
  12. THUGGERNAUT

only "feared" because you abuse pods, PA shotguns, strafe macros, libs, and ZOE MAX to the hilt.

so basically just another glorified zergfit. but go ahead and keep tugging each other off in this topic like a pack of MLG pros.
  13. Bigbauce

DAMMIT, WE'VE BEEN HAD. HOW DID HE KNOW?!?
  14. Shockfc

Let me guess, mad TE member? Did my comment in your thread hit too close to home?

Keep being mad. We'll keep being fabulous.
    • Up x 1
  15. Saiph

I'll have you know, mastering ADAD takes years.
    • Up x 1
  16. Unknown

Worst outfit of all time. They wish they were as good as me. Boom.
  17. THUGGERNAUT

not a TE member. but I mad, bro. I really mad. about TwF especially.

that being said you guys are a "good" outfit. it is just irksome that you boast about it being because of your skill and tactics etc. instead of your exploitation of the best equipment.
  18. velleity

TwF is what happens if you let your child sit in your lap while you play
    RTCW and ET.

"Dynamite planted"
  19. Saiph

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  20. Kastrenzo

Uh, I applied on your site, but I used my general screenname "Kastrenzo" as my username, My characters with the name Kastrenzo *in my sig* are all east coast characters.

My Connery VS is called HolyTrinityOfVerticies, so if you're going to invite me, please invite that one.

You probably already know about the Drama going on about TE on Matterson leaving, that was my main, but if my clanmates are leaving, and if I'm going to continue to play, I want to get off TR, it was underpowered, underpopulated, etc, And the only thing that made it bearable is gone. So I'd like to play on VS or NC on another server and just get away from that whole scene.

edit, I forgot , I made a joke 1-man outfit on Trinity, I'll close that so Potential invite can even go through.
    double edit - I just got into your forums, so disregard this post, I'll just explain it there.