ZOE Whiners rejoice!!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Slaidd, Jun 13, 2013.

1. Slaidd

In a game that's now morphed into MaxSide 2. The new round of nerfs to ZOE will ensure that every single battle in MaxSide 2 will result in a VS ******. Great job NC and TR, mission accomplished!
    • Up x 1
  2. Roarboar

It never was good, only against scrubs.
    • Up x 3
  3. MilitiaMan

• Up x 30
  4. IamDH

Didnt you hate maxes? :eek:
  5. Roarboar

I guess we now know what kind of player you are :D
    • Up x 5
  6. Tekuila

Yay, no more getting insta gibbed by ninja vanu maxes.
    • Up x 4
  7. YoXn

I agree ZOE was/still broken, but could you link the change?
    • Up x 1
  8. Slaidd

MAX Ability Tuning
    • Increased Zealot Overdrive armor debuff to 30%
    • Added a fuel cost to the Zealot Overdrive, allowing up to 8 seconds of sustained use
    • Reduced the indirect damage buff for Bursters when using Zealot Overdrive
    • Indirect vs ESF
      • Rank 1: +5% (~93 damage)
      • Rank 2: +7% (~95 damage)
      • Rank 3: +9% (~97 damage)
      • Rank 4: +12% (~100 damage)
      • Rank 5: +15% (~103 damage)
  9. Glorin

If you thought the ZOE max "was never good, only against scrubs", then I'm more than happy to turn your own insult against you.
    • Up x 5
  10. sSie

A whole 8 seconds of a VS MAX being competitive!
  11. YoXn

It's King Glorin
  12. Jaeger TR player

8 seconds is lots of time to do damage. The real question now is, "how fast does it recharge".

Also, if ZOE is going to not affect Bursters as much, that should mean Lockdown will follow suit?
    • Up x 1
  13. Izriul

This will backfire now, especially with ZOE taking more damage. Expect hackmax's and Fractures to get bombarded whine threads until their nerfed, and burster lockdown since it didn't get as heavy as a nerf.
  14. Slaidd

I don't hate them necessarily. There are just too many of them. Although this change will fix that for VS for sure. Hopefully they'll make them unrezzable soon and the infantry game can get back to the way it used to be before Max Spam FTW!
  15. Rhiaci

Well, according to your killboard, the nerf will probably hit you pretty hard. Need a tissue?
    • Up x 2
  16. Hosp

Lockdown is getting toned down a bit.
    • Up x 1
  17. Roarboar

I doubt it, since i dont use zoe.
  18. rickampf

That is what i call nerf... but calm down VS Rainbow Max players, remember that they undid the Magrider nerf.
  19. NiteJazz

Topics like this are the reason why 99% of PS2 players don't bother to read the forums. Way to go Vanu, another way to show off your Immaturity. Before ZOE was put into act, Vanu maxes were buffed alot, while other faction max weapons were nerfed (I miss using my Dual-Mercys D: Get legit fact before you open topics like these.
  20. r1stormrider

ZOE needed to get toned down. The second I saw the amount of abuse VS players were doing with it was the first nail in its coffin. ADADAD warping, being a major one. Higby was right. VS wont use something unless its OP
    • Up x 11