Some Planetside 2 statistics

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by CupBoy, Feb 25, 2013.

1. zuludown88

Have you given up on the stats doc? It was very useful. Sad if you decide to abandon it.
  2. CupBoy

Yes. Sorry.
  3. zuludown88

Well that sucks. Too bad.

Is there any way you could make the code you were using to gather the data available (minus your service ID, of course)? Would probably be a good bit of work, I'm sure, but it would be a lot of value to the community.
  4. Jachim

What did the mods do to you? Warn you not to post it? What?
  5. CupBoy

Nah, nothing like that, just removed a couple of my posts. If I can't argue for using actual data and call people on their make-believe crap without being labeled a troll, I'm not going to play Forumside anymore.

You can get some statistics from http://ps2-stats.com/ as well.
    • Up x 3
  6. St0mpy

:(

im sorry to hear you got in a fight with a mod, i know you might think its hurting SOE taking it down but its the players who use it as the best reference being punished more by its loss, especially the player/server stats which ps2-stats dont cover.

SOE have their own, yours were the only community ones out there and ill miss them even if no one else does :(
    • Up x 3
  7. HadesR

Meh sorry to hear that :(

Would like to thank you for all the time and effort you put into doing it ... Was a great informative tool.
    • Up x 2
  8. Wildclaw

Thanks for the great service you have provided the community. Truly some incredible work. Your data will be sorely missed.
    • Up x 5
  9. TintaBux

SOE request most stat threads to get locked or deleted (Including vital posts)

We have had some great discussions, all constructive and fair, only to see the threads get locked or deleted for no reason at all. Its sad that we can't debate about real stats, as it seems SOE don't want us to talk about the reality of how the balance is and talk about general stats in game on here.
  10. kennonfodder

nice stats!

It gets clear how much money SOE makes on this game. Look at all the 5 digit numbers of players at all of the 700 SC weapons!

Some players may have played until they had the 1000 certs, and some may have multiple characters using the weapon as well. But most paid for it, and their numbers are in the thousands
  11. Goretzu

Yup, it was good stuff.
  12. Torok

Carnage is 250 Certs :D
  13. Acaloth

Is there anywhere where one can see how many active characters there are ?
  14. Aegie

Not trying to necro but it would be great if we could find numbers on overall faction performance.

Although, from the sound of it, Cupboy got cutdown for using stats... not a good sign and while I hope my tinfoil hat is working I wonder why this is.