I hope VS and TR spend max certs

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Twistdlester, May 22, 2013.

1. Twistdlester

because I can't WAIT to see the cry fest when the new abilities are nerfed, and you thought people cried when the scatmax got nerfed ....just wait
  2. Xasapis

If it takes 5 months to do it, sure.
    • Up x 3
  3. Littleman

Pretty positive the ZOE will get hit long before the lock-down. Lock-down turns a max into a sitting duck with a limited viewing angle. It better dole out the fire power. ZOE turns the MAX into a hard hitting speed demon. Sure, it TAKES more damage (in the realm of 30% more... hah) but that only matters if it can get hit.

People are ******** about the lock-down + bursters, but at least an ESF can make a pass and reliably hit the damn things. ZOE is practically immune to rocket pods without having to sacrifice the ability to fire back. It's essentially a perma-sprint.
  4. UrMom306

ZOE....thanks for the official speed hack SOE really appreciate it
  5. Xasapis

Speed hack is running at soldier speed, only with momentum attached?
    • Up x 2
  6. Morpholine

I'd just like to state that a majority of we VS were campaigning for jump jets on our Max, not this.
  7. Eclipson

I don't plan on spending any certs on lockdown. I wrote a whole thread about why adding lockdown to the game was a bad idea, and look what SOE went and did anyway. They gave us an ability thats boring, and everyone knew was going to be a bad idea. They did a similar thing with ZOE. GG SOE. You've went and done it again. :rolleyes: