List the best outfit on your server?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BH Brigade, May 8, 2013.

1. AdennTM

Yeah we have gotten steam rolled several times by WASP, however that was months ago. I guess their activity drop has effected their capabilities :(

And yeah, I see what you mean with MCY and I agree. Honestly any other way to play the game is kind of boring.

lol yeah with that last point :p
  2. theholeyone

lol, alerts don't matter but indar cont-locks do? Alerts are epeen? Indar cont locks can be done at any times of the day and then persist until they are broken. Without fail Indar is capped because the factions are elsewhere, not because one is better; therefor, to say indar cont-lock matters is epeening in the extreme.
  3. Pella

Firstly we try to re-secure everything on the map. So the odd's of us bumping into you at a tech plant is high. And if your 5 guys managed to re-secure well done. As for doing anything special i'm not understanding what you mean. How do you do these special things in planetside 2?

I sense allot of jealousy in you. We have no gripe or hate for any outfit on our server. Just TRAM. We enjoy the game and do our own thing. And when we do lose it's when we have been zerged out. We dont cry about it. We recall and move on.

But i'm glad your looking into us and showing a big interest in what we do. Its cute,

These threads are terrible. MLG is around the corner and will decide who the best are.
    • Up x 2
  4. theholeyone

Pffft, that's not an excuse, being outnumbered is simply an invitation! :eek: Now if it were 'vastly outnumbered' that might be a valid excuse.
    • Up x 2
  5. d3adline

where is my popcorn?
    • Up x 2
  6. Chubzdoomer

7. Amouris

Connery
    TR - TRG. Mix bag in terms of skill levels, some average others stupid good, makes it a challenge to predict what their players will do. All around decent numbers and tactics, which have countered our (Ht) holds on several occasions.
    VS - FC. They may not have the numbers but each one is going to be a challenge, at least for me. I really, really, really enjoy knifing them.
    NC (Not factoring in my own outfit) - I'd have to say PG, supporting on their flanks has netted me some of my best streaks.
  8. AdennTM

You think yourself as big hotshots when all you do is fight 12 v12 battles, basically. I understand you don't have the numbers for more but the arrogance you display...everywhere just makes you all look like ********. FU has a different way of doing things, we go to the biggest fight we find and end it. You guys go to small outposts and cap it. Different things and I understand that. I just don't understand how other outfits (and yourself) can consider yourself to be amongst the best of the server or nearly as game changing as people act. You remind me of the MCY lol.

Now if anything the one who got a gripe was you. I merely gave my opinion on you and the GOONs, you in turn are the one who displayed hostility via "And are most known for TKing and the mass amount of players that have absolutely no idea what they are doing. ". I guess you just can't face being told the truth, you aren't nearly as good you consider yourself.

What can I say mate, I find small outfits that are full of themselves like yours quite interesting.

Yeah I'm sure MLG is going to be game changing lol.
    • Up x 1
  9. Visk

Mattherson VS here.

Something I like seeing, or at least playing against, is outfits rolling in pairs. Pick a two of these to fight against at once and you’re guaranteed a fun fight.

NC: CML, SG, TENC, and BL
    TR: BWC, HNYB, and VG

As for VS, if I had to pick an outfit to play alongside my own, it’d pick DA or RGQT.
    • Up x 2
  10. Nurf3d

WIth the mass amount of Infantry in PS2 your faction as a whole is better off with the Indar cont lock for C4, Prox mines, Smoke grenades etc...Its nothing about Epeen.
    • Up x 1
  11. Pella

Please let me educate yourself on how we operate. We simply dont Ghost cap. This is from the last few days. And gives a clear understanding how we roll every single night.

MLG Gal drop

StrongHold defense - Look at the % we are out numbered almost 3/1. 4 to 1 st one point.

VS Slaughter house. Bio Lab resecure.

No EGO, just Trying to show you that you have absolutely no idea what your talking about. Now please take your excuse of a zerg fit and jog on.
    • Up x 2
  12. AdennTM

Rofl, funny how you tell me that I have a gripe against you above and now call us a ****fit. I think you're the one with problem lol xD

Now anyways, yes good videos but it is nothing different from what FU does. 1st video? We do it everyday. 2nd video? We did it at Aurora Materials lab with 1 squad and being more outnumbered then you guys against MDK, FRC and MYTH outfits. Biolab resecures? Our specialty.

You are nothing special. We do everything you do and more since we also have more numbers then you.
  13. Pella

Your boring me now.
  14. AdennTM

rofl I see you have no counter argument.

Adenn = 1 Pella (INI) = 0
  15. FinnSimmons

Strange! He got proof you don't. I am inclined to believe Pella.:rolleyes:
    Also looking forward to Server Transfers. Because thats an outfit worth rolling with. :cool:
  16. Niller

That explains why i never see XMAN coordinated.
  17. Pella

Their is no counter. Your a zerg fit. We are an outfit. We operate differently.
  18. SKYeXile

Been deathmatch since 2003 bro, and we have been winning at it since then.

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  19. AdennTM

We don't record everything we do :/ Only 1 guy in the outfit records and even then only for ops.
    Here is some though:

20. AdennTM

Rofl what a great refute, you sure convinced me!