List the best outfit on your server?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by BH Brigade, May 8, 2013.

1. Mastachief

LOL you should do stand up dude.
  2. nitram1000

Miller.

INI Elite for TR, they pull off a lot with smaller numbers, not a zergy outfit which I respect.
    252V for NC
    Vanu is probably ISK, VC or EMLD and UBAD! ;d
  3. vastaitku

So what I gather from this thread is that if people want organized dramatized teamplay, they should join an outfit.
  4. ValorousBob

If I hadn't already asked people to stop talking **** and sperging, I would be challenging your comments.

Quoting for truth. I'd rather not feed egos, but my epeen has been sufficiently stroked in this thread so I feel like I should return the favor. I dunno what outfit that guy is in, but I'm pretty sure if 20 of his guys went against 20 MCY dudes you guys would **** on him.

Yeah I dunno why VC isn't getting mentioned here if UBAD keeps getting named. 7-8/10 is actually an understatement, it's more like 10/10. Virtually every time someone from UBAD is on, we're in squad or platoon with VC. In fact most of our actual tactics come from Stanis. UBAD prefers thinking of creative ways to suicide bomb people.

I think part of it is a lot of our members are very talkative/social, where as VC is a little more reserved. Probably 1/10 of my deaths are because I was standing in a corner ****posting in local. -__________-
    • Up x 1
  5. Shockfc

Wow there's a lot of drama on Miller
    • Up x 3
  6. Ganelon

You just named all the zergfits on Woodman, grats.
    KotV and G0DS are horrible. Whenever we see G0DS in Reavers we just admire the pretty fireworks that follow their crashes, KotV is just zerg and don't seem to pull off strategically sound tactics, just get stuck in a tech plant contained by a force that's only half as big.

P.S. YAAR may not be a zergfit, because they only have 360 members, but they're still the biggest active TR outfit on Woodman (C0RE went to ****, can't call them an outfit anymore).
  7. thrikerr

People seem to rage a bit when another outfit has more members than theirs, huh?
  8. Jadith

Nice to see cross outfit flaming from servers other than Mattherson for a change. :D
  9. theholeyone

Have you guys figure out how to split your forces to deal with multiple territories at once yet? From what I've seen recently the trolls field massive numbers but their advance is slowed by smaller enemy forces, waiting for cap points, and taking a long time to organise for a redeploy. Then those results are completely negated when smaller enemy outfits just cap around them. Typical zergfit behaviour, win the local battles at the expense of the war.
    I'm aware you guys have some really good players, I just think a little more tactics and a lot less zerging would benefit the whole of the VS.
  10. Zotamedu

That sounds about right.
  11. Razeroth

No idea what you are talking about, today in the alert TR had platoons to wherever the VS had a single platoon to try and take in the alerts today because the NC with their low alert population (but high world pop) decided to go for us. I'm not saying there is a conspiracy, that's just what happened.

Though I'll be the first to admit even with the up in alert pop taking you 7-8% above everyone else, the TR have improved a lot since a couple of months back and you utilise air and armour to the nth degree.

However KOTV is a multifacited outfit, the platoons are on a sliding scale of who is leading and if they are public(directing the zerg) or not. However our outfit only platoons act the same way the other organised outfits do also even with the more public platoons our squad leaders are picked to enforce some discipline and often do end up fairly well organised. Furthermore our advanced squads are some of the best and were constantly meeting and winning a lot of the time against NCCT squad movements, although they are defunct now.

The TR are also quite hard to put your finger on, there isn't a big outfit to attribute to them but noticably 208, 2CA, 501 are pretty solid from what I run into. Although it's still hard to seperate the sheep from the wolves. I hardly run into EDT so I can't comment on them.
  12. Chal

On Miller these outfits generally have a good impact on the fight when they are around:

TR: BRTD, INI and RNX
    NC: 252nd and Wasp (though havent seen them as active recently)
    VS: UBAD, ISK and VC
    • Up x 2
  13. NordicTiger27

Connery -

VS - Future Crew, always a tough fight.

TR - TRG, again, tough as nails and excellent with rapid assault tactics.

NC - Sons of Odin, have no **** tactics and coordination.
  14. Ganelon

TR's weakness lies in not having a big outfit. Whenever an outfit gets stuck at a hex, another outfit has to go there to help them out.

EDT's small, but growing fast. Tonight we had a platoon going, but didn't have the entire platoon go for a single hex. Instead, we sent squads to points where reinforcements were needed and that proved quite effective.
  15. Armag3ddon

It's glorious is it not, as former/current EVE players [ubad] we feed off the drama and the tears of our enemies.
    And we are not wanting for food right now.
    • Up x 1
  16. Oathblivion

As much as it pains me to give any credit to those TR dogs, I honestly believe NUC takes the cake on Waterson. Those guys are... rather scary.
  17. ChickenCurrys

You call 45% - 55% on the tech plant pop half as big? What outfit are you anyway? Never heard of it.
  18. Blinklys

Woodman:

TR: 2CA (really getting their stuff together, and a nice bunch of people).
    NC: FFS (always fun and hard fights when these guys show up). Will also mention FHM.
  19. Ganelon

Wasn't talking about tonight specifically. And yes you have, or does your memory not stretch back 2 months?
  20. ChickenCurrys

We mostly run pubby platoons, started to run a outfit only platoon now btw. Our platoons change the leader multiple times per day and our public platoons are often lead by people that are new in the business, even during alerts. Since so many people wear a KOTV tag you may have fought one of our platoons with 60% randoms inside, which we often use as cannon fodder to protect key positions, while our better organized platoons move over the map, we also dont think we are the best - no matter what people may communicate over /yell, so stop the hate pls - and yes I know your tag, but Iam lately barely killing stuff anymore because Iam mostly on the map.