Indar capped!

Discussion in 'Helios (US West)' started by Escorge, May 10, 2013.

1. Escorge

We capped indar at 11 30 pm mountain time, but by no means was this EXE alone. Every outfit contributed over leader chat, and we did have the highest pop on indar as it was an alert, but i think this is the only indar cap that was not done over night. Correct me if im wrong, but nice job everyone on TR! 22% overall pop for the win!
    • Up x 4
  2. HellionX

3. NC_Edacyn

Nice cap. /salute
  4. Kaal87

It began with SOTO attempting to remove the NC bonus during the alert, it turned to TR taking Indar. Great fighting with all TR outfits on the frontlines. And a good topper for that night, was an alert won at 3AM on Esamir with 23% population.
  5. JENKMAN

6. kaptinkrunch88

My crew was on Indar for a change last night and we fought against the cap until about 9pm. TR was bringing their "A" game and we kept inching back step by step. Well done TR, you magnificent bastards!
    • Up x 2
  7. AuntLou42

Merge with Connery already :D

[IMG]
  8. Maelios

Cool. I bet that top warpgate helped quite a bit, but it is a great feat nonetheless.

/salute
  9. desdicardo

feels like coming home
  10. Serpent808

Gratz, TR, and especially, EXE. You've finally taken Indar. Took you long enough, but I'm glad you finally got it. Was it Messa Skydock that was the tipping point, or a territory east of it? I forget... Did the aimbot-hackers and cheaters-NCs just roll over and let you have it? :D I find it hard to believe they'd give up territory near their gate without a brawl with an unfair, unnatural advantage.

I know one thing. I've taken down probably 5 TR members when your endeavors took place, before my ISP started acting up. I believe four of them were EXE members near Cere Farm. Their deaths were not in vain, nor was it slow and painful... I salute you guys for your determination, on that day. Good job.
  11. KILLFACE

House Atreides NC will crush you again.

[IMG]
  12. Reskan

[IMG]

Captured Indar and the rest of the world we know of. Unbelievable.
  13. Killuminati C

14. xThundergodx

I was there and their cap was much like the first one Vanu got. TR and VS were teaming up on NC and we had lost quite a bit of ground trying to hold 2 factions then an alert started and as it is the usual mentality most NC players moved to alert continent. Couple minutes after that happened NC was left with 1 territory (forgot the name but it is the one on the southwest of the warpgate), which is a pretty bad defensive position but we still duck out there and did what we could to keep it, we spend the entire alert holding that piece of land of both VS and TR but they finally took it 2m before the end of the alert. There were some skirmishes between Vanu and TR here and there but most of both forces were focused on taking down NC cap off so i wouldnt really call this a major achievement much like the vanu one, chinese NC player ghost capping indar during the night aint anything to brag either (just saying it to avoid people from justifying a lame cap with another lame one).
  15. KILLFACE

House Atreides NC Ornithoptors are coming for you Harkonnen TR Scum. CAAAWWWWWW.

[IMG]
  16. VSIngenuity

Gratz TR. Now all 3 factions have controlled Indar on Helios. I'm not sure if all 3 have held all 3 continents at once. If that picture above is from Helios then they have.
  17. JENKMAN

Kay SOE we beat the game, give us more challenges plox
    • Up x 1
  18. jimredtalon

Great job EXE, SOTO and all the other outfits on the cont cap. And an even bigger Thanks and great job to those that helped CASR (Caesar's Spirit) on our push against the Vanu tonight we all had great fun visiting Indar Bay. And one last thank you and GG to the Vanu for being great sports.
  19. Hibiki54

20. Serpent808

@ Hibiki54,

No offense, but if you're one of the NC players who do cheat, and I am not saying that you are or pointing fingers, I don't believe you deserve props from anybody. On the other hand, if you're just a normal player playing with the "normal mechanics" of the game, even the silliest low level, BR NCs who shot at Magriders with the Light Assault, stock-gun, they deserve some props and acknowledgement for trying...

As a DPSO member, I speak with pride about my outfit's outlook on the matter: We don't cheat, and we don't approve of anybody (Vanu, TR, and NC) who does cheat. If you're a Glorinn (or Glorrinn or something close to that spelling), Handimann, or ProjectXXX, example of NC players who are suspected of or have been proven cheating, don't deserve anything more than a bullet to the head as far as prop, acknowledgement, and respect.