in-game reward

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ChaosX5, May 10, 2013.

1. ChaosX5

"Your account has been granted Premium Membership for FREE between May 3RD, 2013 and June 1ST, 2013.*

Log in to the game now to get the most out of your free time and get your free in-game reward!"

Just wondering.... Where do i go for this?
  2. Total_Overkill

• Up x 4
  3. skoorviel

Play the game... you've got premium. Enjoy the XP!
  4. ChaosX5

oh... so we dont get the free camos?
  5. MNO

No because you haven't supported the game with M-O-N-E-Y.
  6. ih8Darian

If you actually did pay and should get the award, it should be under the notifications (where you see your friend list, outfit member, squads, etc.) and it will be there :)
  7. Jur270

So if i a free player i get nothing
  8. ih8Darian

Correct, hence the name: "Loyal Members"
    (Although beta players should get free stuff)
  9. Liquid23

we got a title and a decal

got a title and decal for playing PS1 too
  10. ih8Darian

But they didn't get any Loyalty Awards (unless of course they did pay, some of them didn't). which doesn't make much sense
  11. MNO

How so?

I'd bet money that none of the free players played beta solely for the purpose of testing, they played to have fun, like 99% of people did, to try the game.

How does that justify getting MORE free stuff than the decal and title.
  12. Liquid23

separate rewards for separate things...

I got all of them :D

tho I still think the Exterminator title is better than Veteran, Founder or Loyal Soldier...
  13. ih8Darian

For one thing, the free decal and the title sucks. Additionally, beta players are vital to the game, and SOE should reward them something more than a mere title+decal. Most all of the beta players are now extremely high BRs, and that means they're LOYAL.

I get titles every once in a while by BRing up (20 titles >1 title), does that mean I shouldn't get anything else? :eek:
  14. Jalek

They should do something for BR level eventually. Maybe another decal for BR100. ;)
  15. Liquid23

You were given the privilege of playing the game when others weren't allowed to and the opportunity to help shape it... in return all they asked was to maybe report some bugs which the majority didn't even do... so no you deserved nothing... a thank you is just common courtesy and the title and decal were a complete bonus...

the Loyalty bundle was a completely separate bonus that went to those who actively supported the game since it went live by very specifically making purchases (ya know because money is what keeps the game open)...

simply because you were in beta doesn't make you entitled to everything or even a loyal supporter
  16. MaxDamage

If the beta players you speak of were "loyal" in any sense of the word, they would have purchased alpha squad which gives you one of the best camos in game, for all items and vehicles, title, decal, several weapon unlocks and 6 month 50% boost. Loyalty and support is when you back it up with cash, otherwise you're just a "loyal" freeloader. It's a free to play game and all players are valuable, but the only loyalty that counts long term, is the one that pays the bills/wages.
  17. ih8Darian

A lot of alpha squad members are reporting not obtaining the loyalty bundle (alpha camo sucks IMO), I've seen them say this in game and in forums.
  18. ih8Darian

I want a hat for BR 100 :eek:
  19. ih8Darian

I guess you're right, the alpha squad thing doesn't make sense though
  20. Liquid23

why it cost money... thus they were being just as loyal by supporting the company with the purchase as those who bought membership or SC

all alpha squad members I know got the Loyalty bonus... the only players I've seen who are having trouble getting it who should have gotten it are those with a ProSieben account... but that is some problem between ProSieben and SOE and has nothing to do with what the player did or didn't buy