Only headshots

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Mambakiller, May 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mambakiller

Hello guys (and eventual moderators also)
    I would like a bit of help, on judging a profile, basically every time i am getting killed by this player, i am head shoted.
    No, he is not a sniper, he is an LA , but i come to be very suspicious after death nr 5 from him, all deaths were head shots, mostly.
    I will link his page, maybe you can help me clarify, i don't want to report a player and not being in the right.

https://players.planetside2.com/#!/5428066778528039105/weapons

I apologize to the forums moderators for this thread, but i don't know what else to do, as soon as i spawn.....or maybe i am just stupid and i see things that aren't there actually.
    Thank you all (btw, look at kill feed also)
  2. Chiss

Just report ingame. Making a thread will do nothing :)

Surprising he's using a non-free weapon.
    • Up x 1
  3. }{ellKnight

Well... those are a lot of headshots...
  4. HellasVagabond

45% of his total kills are headshots......And with those weapons ?
    Aimbot for certain. (although he obviously uses restrain so he doesn't use it all the time)
    • Up x 2
  5. Mambakiller

Ok, i confronted him in-game, and all his headshots have went down all of the sudden ? Can they have a settings for doing that or...
  6. MFP_TK_01

I don't see anything out of the ordinary really. He's hit less than half the times he's fired and of those about 3% are head shots. Since he's a light assault I'm thinking he's just flying in close while your attention is elsewhere, most likely coming in from above, which is where ones head is normally located.
  7. HellasVagabond

With all the banning SOE has been doing it's quite natural for people to do things to make it seem like they are not using any kind of cheat. 45% of his total kills are headshots and with those weapons i just don't see it happening even if he does get close to people. I think it's far more reasonable that he occationally uses an aimbot just enough to score some kills but not way too many so SOE can track him down and ban him.
  8. MFP_TK_01

It's also quite natural for people to cry foul when they are getting owned in battle.
  9. HellasVagabond

Perhaps but usually where's there's smoke there's also fire.
  10. AngryPlayer

https://players.planetside2.com/#!/5428066778528039105/killboard

You don't see anything out of the ordinary? Are you blind or just stupid?
    • Up x 1
  11. MFP_TK_01

Well you've already decided that he's the devil because he seems to be doing well, so we'll just agree to disagree. But I would highly suggest looking at some of the other numbers and not just headshot to kill ratio.
  12. MFP_TK_01

13. HellasVagabond

If you wanted to "avoid" suspision wouldn't you also play most of the time Without using the aimbot ? Wouldn't you been spraying bullets all over to get that 55% of your kills ?
    I think its plain reasoning. Even infiltrators don't have half their kills with headshots and he is using regular rifles.
  14. SiosDashcR

Never ever confront a hacker about their hacks.

Now, he'll just be more careful when he's using his aimbot and end up toggling it so that he doesn't headshot at the least bullet to kill.

You've just made a hacker hard as hell to track now, since SOE doesn't ban based on stats - Grats.
  15. AngryPlayer

Yup, you're pretty much pants on head tarded.
  16. stalkish

wow thats alot of headshots. Those guns are op tho tbh all the NS ones are, put a NV scope on and its even better, but hey sony gota sell them aint they.
  17. stalkish

did his name not giv that away? ;)
  18. phreec

So stupid it is... It's obvious the guy is cheating.
  19. Konfuzfanten

20. MFP_TK_01

If I wanted to avoid suspicion, I wouldn't play with aimbot at all, but that's me and that's what I do. From what I've seen, and again I'm saying it's just me and my opinion here, is that the aimbot programs available for PS2 allow you to allocate what percentage goes to the head and what goes to the body. He's got bullets going everywhere else as well. Now either he's spending time in a corner somewhere shooting a wall to throw off his stats, which personally I feel would defeat the purpose if your going for good stats, or he's really decent. I don't know. What I do know is that I'm not so quick to judge anybody, especially when we only have half a story here. And what I do know is that it is not up to us to decide if he's a hacker or not, that's SOE's job.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.