Loyal Soldier Bundle

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TheBloodEagle, May 3, 2013.

1. TheBloodEagle

I minimized PS2 for a little while to check something and when I maximized it again I had a notification that I received the Loyal Soldier Bundle. It gave me a new name tag "Loyal Soldier". I'm not sure what else. I'm pretty happy with that tag though. Anyone else get this?

*derp* someone else posted about this too
  2. Evito

Hmm I recieved the bundle on my vs alt that I made about a month ago, but not on my nc character that i've played on since day 1.
    Odd.
  3. Mefi

It also adds a camo for player model, weapons and vehicles.
  4. bNy_

ye I got it as well... Only thing in that "bundle" I could find.
  5. TheFencer0

6. Jaysau5

are there requirments to get it?
  7. Ravenorth

It seems like you get it if you bought one of these:

- Membership
    - Alpha Squad
    - Station Cash
  8. GhostAvatar

Done all 3, but did not receive any such bundle myself.
  9. LGhost1904

I read that you have to of spent SC before April to get it... That doesn't make sense to me, why does it matter when you spend the money as long as you spent it?
  10. GhostAvatar

Spent SC way before that and not received bundle, so that is wrong.
  11. Teegeeack

How long have you been a member?
  12. LGhost1904

* The period of free Premium Membership ends on June 1, 2013 at 11:59 PM PST. The free Premium Membership is being granted to PlanetSide 2 accounts in good standing that previously had a Premium Membership or All Access Pass (since November 20, 2012) thatlapsed on or before April 3, 2013, or that made an in-game item purchase on or before April 3, 2013 (including Alpha Squad). This offer is not available for PlanetSide 2 accounts with Premium Memberships or that made in-game item purchases since April 3, 2013.
    The Loyal Soldier Plan offer is available to all accounts and expires on June 1, 2013 at 11:59 PM PST. If you currently have a Premium Membership and you purchase the Loyal Soldier Plan, you will be charged immediately and three months of additional membership time will be added to your existing membership. The Loyal Soldier Plan will automatically renew at the same promotional price until canceled.
    The free Camo Set is being granted to all Premium Members in good standing as of May 3, 2013, and to all accounts that receive the 30 days of free Premium Membership described above.

** Any characters that are created in slots 4-6 can be accessed even if the player’s membership lapses – however, the player will not be able to create a new character if the slots were still open when the membership lapsed.

*** Purchase of a recurring Premium Membership is required. Any player that purchases a recurring Premium Membership will receive 500 Station Cash® per month as long as they stay on an auto-renew payment plan. The monthly Station Cash bonus ends immediately upon cancellation of the recurring plan, even if there is time left on the membership.
  13. Seranov

So what happens if you buy a 3-month recurring membership today at the discounted price?
  14. holycaveman

I received my loyal soldier bundle. So....

THANK YOU!
  15. Liquid23

Here ya go

The period of free Premium Membership ends on June 1, 2013 at 11:59 PM PST. The free Premium Membership is being granted to PlanetSide 2 accounts in good standing that previously had a Premium Membership or All Access Pass (since November 20, 2012) that lapsed on or before April 3, 2013, or that made an in-game item purchase on or before April 3, 2013 (including Alpha Squad). This offer is not available for PlanetSide 2 accounts with Premium Memberships or that made in-game item purchases since April 3, 2013.

The free Camo Set is being granted to all Premium Members in good standing as of May 3, 2013, and to all accounts that receive the 30 days of free Premium Membership described above.

https://www.planetside2.com/respawn
  16. GhostAvatar

3 or 4 months for membership, can quite remember. Account was created in Beta (hence the Alpha Squad pack).

I currently don't have membership. If you read the details it states the free month membership is given to anyone who had membership that lapsed on or before the 3rd. Mine lapsed on the 3rd. Even if there was an error that considered those that lapsed on the 3rd to already have membership and doesn't give the free month membership. Where is the loyal soldier camo that is given to all members (both free or already subscribing)?

However this doesn't explain why another outfit member of mine doesn't have it either?
  17. Liquid23

dunno... send in a ticket... worst they can do is tell you NO
  18. LGhost1904

Anyone can think of a good reason why you would have to spend money before Apr. 3rd to get this? Spending $1.50 Apr. 3rd grants you this awesome loyalty package but spending $150.00 Apr. 4th doesn't...
  19. Liquid23

because that is the date they picked to end the event? same as you get double or triple SC when you spend $1.50 during one of those events but not if you spend $150 after it's over
    • Up x 1
  20. Seranov

For the record, I just asked, and buying a 3-month recurring subscription today does not qualify you for the Camo or Title.

Feels bad, man. I didn't even have a computer I could play this on until the 12th. :(