GU08 now online AND OFFICIAL and again no SENSE

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Nariquo, May 2, 2013.

1. Soundmonitor

"Sounds like" is assuming, and assuming is a mother of all ****-ups, have you tried our AV weapons on the test server like some of us?
  2. MistaN

Dude,
    The battle flow updates are on the Test Server and the server is BARREN most of the time. There's barely enough to even test it out during the playtests. If you want to blame someone then blame the community. We have a chance to test things out and speed up it's release and have a lot of the bugs and kinks ironed out but what's going on? Nobody's testing.

And if you arent on the PTS then you're to blame also.
  3. Van Dax

Yeah funny thing is is that I kill way fewer enemies with my lancer compared to the s1-but its a lot more fun :)
  4. Cinnamon

Yes those people at SOE who are creating the models for new helmets should work harder on the high level strategic layer of the game. You should be running SOE, you have the right stuff.
  5. Cab00se187

Ya, no new continent, no way of transporting vehicles over to continents, no continent locking. SOE is about making money. They won't make money by making the game better. They make money by adding bling.
  6. FischiPiSti

Oh god the humanity!! How dare they add new content twice a month for free.
  7. Cab00se187

Weapons and vehicles are not content. :rolleyes:
  8. Fivetide

Its not free and a few new weapons is not new content.
  9. FischiPiSti

You are right, i dont consider all those DownLoadable Contents for other games which contain weapons and skins for weapons for top dollar content either

Folks they are working on 3 continents. Untill we have those, metagame cannot be improved. If they release a major patch only every 2 months we would still have the same state as we have now. Just check back every 2 months, problem solved. This is not fanboyism btw, this is Anti-QQ. Because this thread is nothing but useless QQ
    • Up x 1
  10. Nocturnal7x

11. maxkeiser

That's funny because to me it feels exactly like a BF game - like BF2 or 2142 that is. Just on a bigger map and with no end timer.

And that's great for me, because I think 2142 is the best FPS ever made.
    • Up x 2
  12. Entomorph

The meaning of "content" has now been changed.
  13. vastaitku

Content is whatever SOE is not putting in the game. I think this definition will give us maximum QQ.
  14. Badname82

Go play WOW if you want "content". This is a frikkin FPS.CONTENT EQUALS STUFF YOU SHOOT.

Artists and modellers do not code programming. They make art and models. Not bug fixes. Not adventures. Not even weapon stats. Making a skin is not the same was balancing weapons.

Please lock this awful vomit of a thread. Go back to farmville and rift.
  15. Zakuak

No problems with that and I agree, 2142 f*cking ROCKED!
  16. Cab00se187

FYI, content is new areas to fight in, not guns and shiny loot
  17. Badname82

Who put you in charge of the English language? New guns is new content IN A GAME ABOUT SHOOTING GUNS.

But keep making up definitions to assauge whatever ******** you may have over Hossin not being ready yet. When that comes out I'm sure we can have another definition of content and why there isn't any.
  18. Rockit

That is kinda silly isn't it? If I had a dollar for every thread whining for a test server I could retire and now that there is one it doesn't see much use and people keep on whining about balance etc...
  19. Cab00se187

Oooh, such ferocity. You the interwebs tough guy? Learn the actual meaning of content before you start posting and looking like a fool.
  20. Badname82

Ferocity? Emphasis more likely. Again dude why so bottom hurt? Did higby touch your naughty bits.

Anyone can go to dictionary.com to get the definition of content. Since you did not ill provide the answer. Hypocrite much?

It is substantive information or creative material.

Creative material. Like new vehicles. Like ESRLs and SMGS when these did not exist before. Like new armor and decals and ornaments and Camo. Like new areas and zones.

It is ALL content. You seem to think that only what YOU want is content. Lol. Freakin Copernicus over here thinks he is the center of the universe.