Why play LA or Infiltrator when they are the least rewarding classes?

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Aegie, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Goretzu

Indeed, but only the wary and wise will react, the unwary and oblivous will still not.

This is the same for every class, and is how it should be.
  2. Hagestol

It should be that LA won't use their utility because wary players will detect them instantly and given LAs poor utility and large COF when flying they are clay pidgeons and will usually loose out in such an encounter - an encounter which they were made to win.

I get that you mean that. Everybody does. Now stop repeating it.
  3. Goretzu

That's exactly the point though.

Just like cloaking with the sound, there always should BE some thought about using a Jetpack it shouldn't just be a case of it always being able to be used with zero drawbacks.

That's not to say that Jetpacks can't still be used to get the advantage over wary players, because they can, they just have to be used with intelligently with a bit of forethougth instead. Again this is how it should be! :)
  4. SinerAthin

Not sure what the complaints are about.

A soldier in the right place where the enemy doesn't expect them can cause a lot of damage. And the Light Assault are professionals at getting into the best places.

Not to mention that Infiltrators with their Recon Dart, Cloak and SMGs are perfect for hunting down the enemy, and can score great killstreaks prowling an enemy facility or tightly packed woodland/mountaintops.

I play Heavy Assault as my all around class, but when I see a moment of oppertunity, I tend to switch to Light Assault or Infiltrator.
    • Up x 1