GU08 suggestion: Please buff NC music

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by lilleAllan, Apr 18, 2013.

1. lilleAllan

TR music = Grand, orchestral. Fitting for at great war. I'd even dare call it... epic.

Vanu music = Sweet, heart pounding techno. I originally rolled a vanu char, only because the music was so damn catchy. But to be fair, it makes me want to leave the computer and go out drinking and awkwardly dancing. Maybe this is actually a Vanu disadvantage and the reason for low vanu population? Music is too awesome?

NC music = Super lame dad rock.

No, really, the NC music is so lame, my dad would find it lame. My girlfriend agrees and she listens to Band of Horses.

At least ditch the keyboard flute-whatever-that-thing-is. Listening to this stuff is not freedom at all!
    • Up x 7
  2. LGhost1904

Give me some ******* drums man..... :D
  3. Teegeeack

The only good Vanu music is the music on character creation. In-game music is awful, and I've turned it off for that reason. NC music is the best. TR music gets good towards the end.
  4. XRIST0

Nc music sucks , im with ya on that one .
    • Up x 2
  5. Winfield

Just bring back the old NC music. It was better.

6. TheFencer0

How dare you insult the Freedom Guitar!
    • Up x 1
  7. Ash87

Since the NC are so obsessed with Freedom, I submit they should get country music.
  8. CaptainYamerica

Needs moar hairmetal!
  9. RomulusX

NEEDS MOAR TWANG
  10. lilleAllan

It's a bit better, but come on... it sounds like the lamest kid in music class trying to play butt rock. Or some old doofus in cheap sunglasses, biting his lip and fantasizing about playing lead in zz top or something. The riffs are 100 % condensed wackness!
  11. AndreyMusaty

I like NC music. More metallic and a bit trashy sound to it and it would be perfect. I think it fits the metagame character of NC very well.
  12. TheMercator

A reason why NC is overpopulated on most servers? Their music is neutral. When u want to create a char for TR u hear orchestral march music, which is considered outdated by many, VS get techno, that makes me get a headache. Then you look for NC. No annoying music, just standart radio-rock
  13. NC_Edacyn

Don't you dare desecrate the NC music!
    • Up x 1
  14. lilleAllan

It's war, not a pop concert!

Only stupid, sexy Vanu are allowed to have dance music. Not even God knows what is going on in those weird heads of theirs anyway.
  15. GSZenith

this is why i've tr ost always on and music ingame disabled when not playing tr
  16. Kylesal18

Sitting here listening to Wayfarer by In Flames. Would something like that be better? They have better instrumentals but that is what is playing for me right now.

Kyle
  17. PS2Freak

I agree.

TO THE MUSICIAN OF NC THEME -

YOU DID VERY VERY UNINSPIRED TUNE, IT DONT REFLECT NC. YOU SPEND ABOUT 1 HOUR ON MAKING IT [arranging]. You SHOULD rework the tune.

I mean our lore is freedom, and from your tune, man, it is Boredom!

• Up x 1
  18. Minimum Force

People still listen to the music? That was turned off after the first week just like any other MMO. But seriously I made a NC character for a brief amount of time (read 30 minutes) and quickly got tired of the music so that character was deleted.
  19. innersphere1

• Up x 1
  20. lilleAllan

Well it's certaintly a bit less lame than the NC music, but In Flames are Swedish and thus disqualified for not truly loving freedom, the way the yanks do.