And the OP Faction is *drum roll* ....

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by HadesR, Apr 6, 2013.

1. HadesR

No one ...

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Discuss
    • Up x 23
  2. SgtBreastroker

[IMG]

Too bad the community will look for something else in the factions to get nerfed. They literally expect factions to be carbon copies of one another.
    • Up x 6
  3. Liquid23

4. Teegeeack

If you say so. Looks like the TR to me.
    • Up x 22
  5. HadesR

I'm sure some people will look at the Prowler Kill per hour and shout Nerf .. The differences are neither here nor there TBH
  6. TheHalo1Pistol

The OP faction is... *drum roll* ME!!! Yes, I am OP and also I am my own faction :)
    • Up x 2
  7. Fenrisk

The over powered faction is........ Flame Thrower!

errr no..... I mean Team Work!

Plx nerf outfits!
    • Up x 1
  8. LonelyTerran

Nerf the Overpowered Halo Combat Evolved pistol!

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  9. Beartornado

Trees are OP.

They can't be killed and frequently take advantage of that turn I overcompensated for when I'm flying my ESF, crashing into them in the process. If that tree wasn't there or if it died upon impact then I would have been fine, or at least I would've crashed into the ground (which also needs to be nerfed, ground is the reason tanks can go anywhere and shoot at me).
    • Up x 17
  10. Vultraz

Can we do something to address the NC Pop. imbalance?
    • Up x 4
  11. FateJH

What is the difference between OP and efficient? what is the difference between UP and inefficient?
    • Up x 2
  12. EliteEskimo

Wait....... So you're telling me that the NC Max is still performing well post nerf, and is not broken or complete garbage as so many threads would suggest.

NO WAY! :eek:

[IMG]
    • Up x 17
  13. Jezs

QFT, although those mossy stats are letting me down
  14. zedfonsie

The only real imbalance is the difference 2k score per hour difference of the vanguard and prowler.
    • Up x 2
  15. cfnz

Interesting. Having played a bit of World of Tanks I've been left dubious about the overall usefullness of balancing by numbers, on one hand it seems to offer a level of objective fairness and the on the other hand numbers don't always tell the whole story and worse can be twisted to tell completely different stories.
    • Up x 1
  16. Liquid23

NERF THE VANU!
  17. ColdCheezePizza

The death screen is OP! being forced to look at the mocking image of my killer makes me cry on the inside, wish SOE would show happy pictures of rainbows and puppies instead so I wouldnt be compelled to make a _______ is op! thread everytime I die to a lower ranked player.
    • Up x 2
  18. HadesR

Very true .. The number's are there and I'm sure some people will draw different conclusions from them
  19. Dubious

NC MAX is clearly much better than the VS MAX..
  20. CactusLynx

[Citation Needed]
    • Up x 2