Loadouts not saving?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by OneRedBlock, Apr 5, 2013.

1. OneRedBlock

Can't find any threads on this. Are loadouts saving for anyone else? Mine aren't. It's a pain to have to equip my Flash turbo over and over, and constantly re-equip my flak armour.
  2. MadKat

Me neither end up having to spend like 5 minutes re-doing all my load outs every time I log back on, also my Vanguard's shield, mine guard and such are also not spawning (even after equipping them Q-Q)
  3. LightningWolfTigrBer

It's not just you, each time I log on I have to re-equip all my infantry's suit slots. Another patch, another batch of bugs. Par for the course with SOE.
  4. FnkyTwn

I noticed this last night. Bought my Radar Flash like always, and then dudes
    showed up that weren't popping up on Radar. Checked the Flash and didn't
    see the radar dome.. checked loadout and it had somehow gotten unlisted.

I speculated that it somehow had something to do with me trying different
    loadouts in the VR room earlier in the day, but no clue.

Edit: Looks like this is a new 'feature'. To save your Loadouts in the future
    you've gotta unlock the 'save' option on each loadout slot. 700certs per slot.
    • Up x 1
  5. Onetoo

It's bizarre, not everything is gone, but many of my slots are blank (previously filled of course). I flew my Scythe today and got creamed by AA missiles and the whole time I thought it was a glitch because I knew I used my flares. Sadly, my flares weren't equipped anymore..

Be sure to check all infantry/vehicle categories as I was missing seemingly random things in all areas.
  6. PunkyHelstorm

Yeah, same problem here...

Half of the stuff from loadouts is gone and needs to be reequiped everytime I log in... very VERY annoying.
  7. Chubzdoomer

Same thing here. I thought it was just me!
  8. LightningWolfTigrBer

You have got be ******* kidding me.. Logging in to check this now.

Edit: I'm not seeing this anywhere, but then I'm a premium member so maybe that's just another membership perk now. Still ******** if true, though.
  9. mdems

I had to reset my load outs after the latest patch - only had to reset them once though.
  10. cfnz

He was joking.

At least I hope he was :eek:.
  11. LightningWolfTigrBer

I wouldn't put it past Sony. We've been getting more certs with the ribbons and alerts so adding an almost mandatory cert option strikes me as something they'd try. Can't have us buying guns with certs, after all.
  12. Nahwel

Same here, very frustrated.
  13. Nahwel

Say whaaaa?? Where is this info?
  14. Simo

Dang it! I was hoping it was just a glitch related to a recent patch or bug. They need to restore this immediately. Having to equip everything, every time you're in game is teh lame.
  15. cfnz

I suspect that's exactly was the comment was made.
  16. Simo

Any update on this. My suit slot for infantry, and my utility and ability slots for vehicles reset every time I log off.