Everyone remember where we parked!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Zan_Aus, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Zan_Aus

Can we please look into the new deploy system because I am getting sick of seeing an entire map devoid of sunderers as respawn points after death.

I think I have a terabyte of screenshots of me vainly looking for somewhere to redeploy across the whole map and finding zip. Having to respawn at some random base, Flash it back to the fight and find that there was a deployed sunderer right near by that was mysteriously invisible to my map is getting old.
    • Up x 1
  2. Jaes

The way the system is set up is to keep Zerg outfits from instantaneously showing up to a fight without warning and prevent the chance for attackers/defenders to cut them down before having a chance to react. It sucks, but this is the way it's gotta go.
  3. Zan_Aus

I don't need every sunderer on the map to show up, I just need a couple. The system shouldn't be ignoring sunderers as spawn points.

If by some mad coincidence there is only one allied sunderer up on the whole map and its across the other side, well, it should still appear, because odds are that lone sunderer is the main fight on the map.
  4. ZephyrBurst

I believe it's based on distance from where you currently are.

I disagree on your second point. And really there are plenty of ways to get to that one Sunderer if that was the case.
  5. SirYanako

[IMG]

This will allow entire zergs to teleport from one side of the map to the other. WHY EVEN BOTHER WITH ORGANIZATION AND GALAXIES???

The old system was abused to get to almost anywhere in the map just by redeploying. The new system incentivezes organization and gives purpose to troop carriers. This is the way to go.
  6. Marked4Death

Redeploys also seem too restrictive to me at the moment. You have to be pretty close to a sundy to spawn there and sometimes you can't even redeploy to a base that's adjacent i.e. arroyo torre station to spec ops - won't happen, and you could pretty much thrown a grenade that far.
  7. Zan_Aus

I'm talking about there being NO SUNDERERS. FFS, there are sunders 500m away and the stupid system won't allow me to spawn at it.

There's no battle, there's no organisation, people are just thrown to the winds to spawn at whatever random base their redeploy map decides they can pop at random.

But go ahead and interpret my post in whatever way the voices are telling you.
  8. VSMars

The map doesn't even allow me to spawn at all the bases at the front line, not even when they're under heavy attack and could really use the reinforcements, not even when I died or redeployed in the neighbouring territory.On the other hand, it will happily show me all four outposts of some facility on the other side of the map where we have 90% completed the cap, destroyed the ICU, and everyone is bored already and resorted to silly /yells and TKing each other for the lulz under the header of "REINFORCEMENTS NEEDED".

I'm not surprised all the Sunderers don't show up either.
  9. FleshIcon

I'v died, looked at the map and thought "wow, no good places to spawn". Quit and played another game.

Done this many, many, many times. Wouldn't mind seeing some better way of deploying. It is possible to just jump in your own plane and zoom to whatever place but they're not always available. So, I don't think its a big deal to have more spawn points.

Meh, whatever. :rolleyes: