[FAIL] Alerts favor NC

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MissTiger, Apr 4, 2013.

1. MiZrY

You playing at like 2 am pst on Helios? That's the only time you will see pop numbers like that. The rest of the day it's pretty balanced with VS at some parts of the day with a population advantage.

So.... if you are saying it is like this all the time, stop exaggerating. If you are saying it's like this at 2 am on a weekday when most people are asleep.... no ****.
  2. Grumpymunky

The alerts are irrelevant anyway. Capturing any of the other continents before the timer is up will win the event.
  3. Peter Daniel

PS2 developers love Amerish and they want to force players to go there.

They should have put a buff to xp for as long that a faction have a continental cap, not this, this only favors zergs, not strategy.
  4. Antich

That is just a bug, they will fix it.
    No they shouldn´t, that would still favor zergs but make the other 2 continents a vacant lot(and for a long time)
  5. meucha

I love Amerish too.
    Forcing Crown farmers to move their ***** over there and discover something else than the three hexes they're used to sounds good to me.
  6. DramaticExit

I just want to point out... Your thread title is the most mindblowingly incorrect and misleading thing I've read in weeks.

What you mean to say is "Alerts favour whoever has a larger population".

Just because on your server NC do, doesn't mean this is the case on all servers. Check (for example) Ceres at some point. Ceres has a population in favour of the TR. Therefore, on Ceres the alerts will favour the TR.

I've already made my guesses as to why you felt the need to put the NC in your thread title... But I find little reason to share my thinking on that with everyone in this thread.

Dear god, this.
  7. MurderBunneh

Yes if you want to be good at gunplay at some point you will have to learn let off the Lmouse button before your gun starts clicking.
    For TR guns 10-15 round burst will kill anything learn to shoot. Your guns have a dps advantage learn to use it for the love of god and quit ******* whining.
  8. Cinnamon

So all I have to do is burst fire sniping from the hip and my op tr guns will win the game for me easy mode. Thanks.
  9. HellasVagabond

I don't like calling people trolls but with the things you say how can i not ????
  10. drNovikov

Most of them are not trolls, but just stupid.
  11. MissTiger

Seriously? Holy cow, I did not know that. At the time I /ragequit, the unit I was with was like "Let's go back to Indar, this is pointless." And someone said "Well, we can go cap Amerish and take away their bonus on that continent." I guess that's what they did. But I can tell you, neither I nor they had any idea this would result in a "win" for that Esamir Alert. That is too funny!

As far as why I put NC in my thread title - simple numbers. NC has more, more on Helios, more on Connery (soon to be merged with Helios), more than any other faction in the game when all server numbers are combined. If there is any UP faction, it's gotta be the Vanu, because with their lower numbers, they always put on a spankin' performance.
  12. Ganelon

Woodman.
  13. Mambakiller

Its the same on all servers, nc is the faction with most numbers....ppl like being OP
    • Up x 1
  14. Mambakiller

your weapons deal more damage, is better then higher rof anyday, wish stupid ppl could make math
  15. drNovikov

Some people love being whining.
  16. MurderBunneh

• Up x 3
  17. MurderBunneh

https://players.planetside2.com/#!/5428039149540527105 lol
    • Up x 4
  18. drNovikov

19. RobotNixon

I look at this post and all I see is:

[IMG]

Mattherson has pop like that all the time, fight harder and take advantage of having the population xp bonus as well.
  20. MurderBunneh

Pretty much most of these people are so bad I could walk around with a pistol and flashlight and have NOTHING to worry about.

I challenge them to roll NC and see how much better they do.
    There was another one the other day been playing for like 2 weeks had multiple toons from different factions the NC version being the worst and was still on the forums whining away for VS buffs.