The Freelancers Union

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Mordus, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Emitz Devil

Good luck guys, shame to lose you, hope you find what your looking for on Woodman, might even get a character on there to join you guys from time to time if that's cool with you? We had some extremely good run ins with you!!
  2. LordMondando

I don't think you guys are going to get what you want out of moving to Woodman. Its community has completely pulled it back from the brink of being a ghost town by the looks of things.
  3. Mordus

4. AdennTM

lol So, who did we fool? :p

And more importantly who started jumping up and down in excitement when they saw that we were "leaving" ^^
  5. AdennTM

6. AdennTM

Up we go!
  7. Emitz Devil

I organised a teabagging party and a massive piss up because you guys were going, now I've got ring every person on Miller and cancel........thanks guys

Xoxo :p
  8. AdennTM

Sorry :3
    We just couldn't leave knowing that we still had smurfs to kill!
  9. AdennTM

10. LowHertz

11. AdennTM

Join now and sign up for our biggest operation to date!
  12. AdennTM

13. AdennTM

14. LowHertz

15. Emitz Devil

We still need to get this outfit vs. outfit sorted, someone mentioned to me, but I can't for the life of me think who it was, said about having to ability for outfits, be it enemy or friendly, to use the VR to fight it out...... sounds like a very good idea for us to get some good controlled circumstances like at the sky dock, shame I don't think it will happen again as good as last time with no disturbances :(
  16. AdennTM

Yeah :( Ah well, I'm sure with Lattice the fights will be as good as they were when we held indar.
  17. MajorZbug

HEY SOMEONE I DIDN'T BUMP JUST YET.

Love you guys, always a pleasure fighting alongside you.
  18. AdennTM

Same here Deimos! By far my favourite French outfit :)
  19. AdennTM

This night we ran a spec ops squad and gotta say, damn was it fun. Shout out to 252v for putting up a great fight at an amp station on amerish :) (Not that it was enough to stop us ;))
  20. Mordus

Initial post updated.