Jumping nerfed?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by GhostAvatar, Apr 3, 2013.

1. GhostAvatar

Is it just me, or has the jump mechanics been nerfed? I am no longer able to perform those power jumps off terrain features that had an incline. This has kinda taken away some of the fun of the game, what am I to do now while waiting for the base to slowly cap after the SCU has gone down and the defenders are locked away in their spawn room.

Obligatory :eek:
    • Up x 1
  2. FateJH

I guess it's time to play the game of "I wonder if I can scale this hill here" again.

Unless it's just been muted a little rather than reverted completely, which is fine. I thought the incline jump was too good after the change. I used a MAX Charge to land on the first level of the Crown by jumping against a rock, and that's ridiculous.
    • Up x 1
  3. Paperlamp

Sometimes glitchy little things can be used in fun ways, but it's a fix not a nerf - whether it should've been fixed or not.

I've had both good and bad experiences with it, it has occasionally lead to me falling to my death because I randomly jump higher than usual when moving around the still completely terrible terrain.
  4. shd

I hope not, sec i'll go check it out... oh yea, there was a game update. Means game isn't working.

:eek:
  5. KjarAchran

they also nerfed logging in for the EU
    • Up x 2
  6. GhostAvatar

50 paths to pick from, but only one will take you to the top of that 2 ft hill. Choose wisely young grasshopper.