EU servers locked (external players)

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Deathappens, Apr 3, 2013.

1. IamSalvation

******* Morons... LOCK SERVERS AT PRIME TIME??? WWHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING???

I am a very patient Person with stuff like this on can understand most of Sonys thing, i understand that there are Problems with Patches but WHAT THE FREAKING ****?? LOCK DURING PRIME TIME??? ******* MORONS! Can´t say this often enough!!!!
  2. nitram1000

Had a **** day at work, was looking forward to playing Planetside 2 as the only good thing today, guess not. Gonna go kill myself now, bye.
    • Up x 9
  3. daskleineviech

I'd really wish SOE would stop locking our servers everytime I want to try the new stuff out. If the EU guys have to be the lab rats, couldn't you do it somewhere around 00:00 CET?
    • Up x 1
  4. Watz

Its an issue with high server population, just like last week or the week before. Each and every patch beeing load tested on EU prime time first may or may not be a lucky coincidence for the US players. Nothing we can do about it but go to bed or watch TV. Or play a game without such issues. There will be alternatives some day...
  5. SomeRandomNewbie

It's *always* prime time for somebody. If not us, it's the americans. If not them, it's the aussies and japanese. If not them, the chinese and russians. If not them, it's us again. They're doing in this in the morning where they are - so that they're actually there to fix it, however long it takes.
  6. Scarador

that was exactly what i thought ;)
  7. PoisonedAl

Yep, it's fine if they deafen and blind us. An American might sue.
  8. DaNDeStRoYeR

It is quite ironic how they merge continents and now we have a huge over population problem.. Haha!
  9. c0r3

It's hardly over populated. I can still go to my Amerish retreat and meditate without seeing a soul.
    • Up x 2
  10. bobzebrick

Pretty annoyed right now. EU Prime time and they close just EU servers. Smedly you can keep circlejerking about this being a potential e-sport. With the level of competence you guys have shown it is laughable.
    • Up x 5
  11. Shuriko

Actually wondering if Members can get in or not since they are "paying monthly subs" for X-amount of benefits and We who chose to play for "free" are getting the short end of the stick.

And I´m wondering if theres anything being done since we from Eu cant play at all as compensation
  12. Spoof

Dear SOE,

To whom do I send the invoice for primetime service disruption incurred while you test the game for your American customer base?

Sincerely,
    Someone who pays for this game too.
  13. Watz

Thats probably the most logical reason. Europe or China...thats just a matter of how the world turns around. US prime time will probably never be the first prime time having load issues, Lucky bastards.
  14. Morti

[IMG]
    • Up x 18
  15. Spoof

The bitter irony being that they haven't fixed anything since GU03.
  16. Watz

you're an artist...lol..
  17. Rhaeyn

Same here, I hope it's just a visibility bug for 100% of the cases and not just some.
    edit:// Mine's back, but I hope that all other characters will re-appear as well. Character-loss due to server error is something you wouldn't wish to anyone.
  18. Basiley

would be nice to had sometimes features, in online services for THAT case, that dynamically moves chracters to unoccupied servers, during downtime. to ensure consistency - to one/same server, too[or probably special server, locked-down in other time].
    or moving to p2p horswepowering of MMO, currently developed by engines creators.
  19. SomeRandomNewbie

Depends on your POV and the equipment you use, so I won't say you're wrong. I will say that my own performance has been getting more consistent, I've noticed quite a few issues that affect me getting fixed (for example, I used to spawn with half the ammo in my minigun missing), and I'm actually able to fight at range without people popping in and out of nowhere.

They're making strides, but Rome wasn't built in a night.
  20. Scorponok

you need to take a chill pill..its a US game...learn to live with it or quit play something else..its not primetime in the US...and they have their own working hours over there...have some consideration..