Stop nerfing NC already.....

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MasterJohn99, Apr 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LordMondando

Planetside tribalism alive and well.

I thought Sheik higby was protecting us, that no longer the case is it?
    • Up x 1
  2. Plunkies

What would you expect them to nerf? The max is nerfed, the NC tank is statistically the worst, the ESF is also the worst, their guns have the least accuracy and worst DPS. What exactly is left?
  3. Bankrotas

Maybe 4th faction will leave NC ^^?
  4. TintaBux

Once max is nerfed the NC is looking pretty weak.

Look at this:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AmUavphHXmIxdFhHUzJfN1VYalRnWS0xMnBUdTJpM1E&gid=23

Obviously there is major balance issues between mbt's and esf's, nc having by far the worse of both. The max for example scored 8.5% more an hour than the TR max before these next nerfs, yet the NC esf & mbt has far worse stat against the counter VS/TR ones yet no nerfs.

In this sense the TR/VS MBT & ESF are far more op compared to the NC MBT/ESF, than how the NC max was against the other maxes.
  5. Farlion

Hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahaha.

This thread is so funny.
    NC's level of ridiculousness knows no bounds.

:D
    • Up x 1
  6. Bankrotas

Whiners of all factions are the same.
    • Up x 1
  7. Farlion

Fair enough.
    The ridiculousness of the bads and whiners of NC knows no bounds.
  8. LordMondando

TR and VS whine is pretty awful too.

Accept that and you suddenly get a massive buff to your credibility.
  9. TintaBux

Not, TR/VS are far worse, look at how forum was when MAG and Prowler got nerfed, over 12 threads and complete forum meltdown. Here just 2-4 threads and 2 of them are troll ones.
  10. Bankrotas

Says a facsist comunist of a faction, which has most best scores out of all three.
  11. Halcyon

I play NC, and the scatmax is fine.
    OP doesn't know what he's talking about.
  12. GSZenith

didn't notice any diff in vr..time to find a bio lab, if anything mattock got better o_O
  13. Kroom

Not true, Vanu technology gives us supremacy… Tiny nanites suck away our tears.
    • Up x 1
  14. Farlion

Did I ever say otherwise? I know both have plenty of ridiculous whiners.

Another common thing on this forum, completely nonfactual. TR has nothing to do with communism.
  15. Doctor?

Well... NC infantry weapons did get nerfed into hilariousness toward the end of beta. It was completely justified, though, considering how RIDICULOUSLY OVERPOWERED they were throughout almost all of the beta (like, ~25% faster TTK with every weapon against VS and TR overpowered).
  16. Chelienor

Jesus! Shotguns have been nerfed! SO why players think that the HSOTGUN JUSER NCMAXES havent gona be nerfed?? And vanguards are unjusefull? DUdeeeeeeeeee in these times mostly nc vanguards shoots out me in my MOSCITO whit 234km/h ! And the Immune thing! THey can shoot twice under the immune thing so 1v1 are imposible to kill a vanguard!
  17. HellasVagabond

Although i never use my MAX i have to say that only in these forums have i seen so many people deny obvious things.
    Obvious like the NC MAX being effective only up to 15m.....Which just got its damage nerf because naturally an effective range of 15m was way OP.
    Obvious like the Reaver being the largest, slowest and less agile ESF with the worst gun placement....
    Obvious like the Vanguard having the worse traction of all 3 MBTs, being the slowest and currently packing a much weaker punch than the Prowler......
    And i could get into our Stock/Default weapons but ok i don't care about that much.

Regardless i don't know if most players in here are 14 year olds who don't want their toys to get nerfed nerfed so they always deny what's obvious but in the end things are how they are and whether many of you accept them or not matters not.

Of course SOE tries to satisfy most people so when 2 out of 3 whine for something the NC have naturally they will do something about it. In the end we are playing a game which brings money to them and that's why they will never be "true" to the players and they will never deliver the balance most of us want.

My two cents.
  18. Bankrotas

Communism is not a fact, it's an opinion.
  19. Bankrotas

Guess there were too many tears when maggy was hit, eh?
  20. Mythicrose12

NC infantry weapons haven't really been changed. Only exception I think of was the velocity of their default sniper rifle to match the other factions' bolt sniper rifles. Jackhammer has received buffs and appears to have avoided GU06 shotgun nerfs (unless it wasn't documented). Hell, even the Claw got a sight improvement in GU06.

NC MAX will still shred infantry. It should still be able to kill other MAX units with extendended magazines equipped. NC MAX may take a little more damage when doing so, though.

Vanguards have received shell velocity buffs, slight armor buff, and traction fix. Enforcer ML85 and ML85 modified were also buffed (velocity for former, clip size for former if I remember right).

The change to flinch mechanics benefited NC the most with its slow firing weapons.

I haven't paid much attention to Reaver changes. I can only recall giving them a little faster AB speed off the top of my head.

Pheonix was nerfed against infantry (wasn't the launcher's intended role) but buffed to OHK ESF (not the launcher's role either) and slightly buffed against vehicles (intended role).

Overall...sounds like NC has been buffed more than nerfed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.