Stop nerfing NC already.....

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by MasterJohn99, Apr 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterJohn99

All us NC get is nerfed and nerfed, you have the TR AI Max that rips anything that moves even other Max's, you have the VS AI Max that also rips through anything thats not a tank, yet you nerf the hell out of NC AI max's so whats the point in having them, why dont you just remove there weapons and just made the NC max a Armor only non weaponized unite, as they wont kill much of anything. and you have now made all shotguns pointless, so like me i have wasted crap loads of SC oh the shotguns only to not use them anymore.
    • Up x 1
  2. KukKung

hah, sorry, NC max rocks, i play TR, and a VS max is a joke i can take those things down with my smg lol. TR max with its chain gun just splatters bullets everywhere. On several occasions ive made an NC character to try the max, and lvl 1 Max i was getting several kills with just its stock weapons and no certs into it. by lvl 3 i was on a 2.5 K/D ratio

just telling a friend i plan on making an NC character again just using the sniper and max too see how high of a K/D ratio i can get.

i plan on sniping long range, and when i do infiltrate i plan on switching to a max
  3. hunder

4. VanuSovereignty

NC have not received many major nerfs, certainly not as many as TR or VS.
  5. xGreedFuSioN

R.I.P. T9 Carv, Pre nerf - Post nerf
    R.I.P. Magrider, Pre nerf - Post nerf
    • Up x 1
  6. DaninTexas

At least we still have the best MBT and ESF in the game.

Oh wait....
    • Up x 2
  7. BigMacDeez

It'll be ok. You guys are Higby's favorite sons, I'm sure he'll give you everything you want once he see how butt-hurt you've become.

Funny how the servers are still locked and the tears are already flowing.
    • Up x 1
  8. Babaganoush

This was the first major NC nerf, wtf are you talking about?
  9. CletusMcGuilly

I can survive on tear soup for a weak with the tears from the OP.
  10. Kviatkers

Bro, scattermax shreds every amount of infantry in CQB, and will continue to do that. All we get now is more time to say goodbye before we go down.
    • Up x 2
  11. Arenthas

And the NC whining has already begun, even when the servers haven't opened back up yet.
  12. Bleak

• [Resist Shield] on heavy assault does not level
  13. freeze

NC has more nerfs coming their way pretty soon if you ask me :)
    they just don't realize it yet, because they've been under the assumption that they are UP for months now... it's like they're the only faction on the forums that's allowed to complain and for some strange reason everyone still accepts it.

you just wait NC... it'll be a horrible awakening pretty soon :)
    • Up x 1
  14. MasterJohn99

Lol, whose whining i am only stating a point
  15. TintaBux

There is not much NC whining actually, 2-3 threads thats all, 2 of them just troll threads, a far cry from the forum break down when the mag and prowler got their nerfs, all hell broke lose then.
    • Up x 2
  16. phreec

Open your eyes, the NC MAX is ridiculous and in need of some tweaks. Now only if the NC would get the sustainability and range of other MAX's AI weapons...
    • Up x 1
  17. Kroom

Does this mean everyone that re-rolled from TR to VS than to NC goes back to TR?

The cycle of life continues… :p
  18. TintaBux

There is not much NC whining actually, 2-3 threads thats all, 2 of them just troll threads, a far cry from the forum break down when the mag and prowler got their nerfs, all hell broke lose then.

NC deal with it and actually won't keep jumping ship like TR/VS when things change. Sure 2 troll threads but nothing like when TR/VS get their nerfs (10 + threads and forum break down)
  19. Aegie

• Up x 1
  20. TintaBux

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.