Did we really need a patch today?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Ghoest, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Ghoest

And whats really lame is you probably still wont be fixing the losy attachments on varioys guns that we have been dealing with for 2 weeks.
  2. LordMondando

To put double XP on at least they did. Yeah.

I do agree however, attachments UI being banjaxed and tank rocking need hotfixes asap.
  3. schwarzklang

double xp is on since yesterday
    • Up x 2
  4. Nahwel

I was gonna make a post about it... I prepared myself to have a morning of PS2, bought some SC, got some new weapons, all ready to get some XP.... BAAAAAM!!! Servers down for 2 hours! God ******* damnit SOE!
    • Up x 1
  5. Ghoest

Ya Double xp was already in.
  6. Badgered

Yes, the Phoenix needed some alone time with the nerf bat. Well worth the downtime IMO.
    • Up x 1
  7. Fivetide

You have to expect a lot of patches on the test server.....
  8. Xasapis

I wonder if the zero CoF will improve the performance of the lancer at all. As for the phoenix, if they were to go on a double exp weekend with the most cheesy launcher in the game, the servers would explode from the cheesyness. Too bad they can't rebalance the shotguns this fast unfortunately.
  9. vastaitku

What the ****, are we complaining about them patching the game now?
  10. kungflu

What nerf? It's getting a buff!
  11. Nahwel

Mostly the inconvenience of it :confused:
  12. PS2Freak

Matthew Higby@mhigby 11h

So next hotfix will be reducing the vs. infantry damage for the Phoenix to non-lethal levels, as well as increasing AV damage slightly.

stop biased bs talk!
  13. Rasp

My theory for this is that they want to stop the phoenix being so effective against infantry before too many people abuse it though double XP
  14. Pie Chasm

Honestly I can't see why anybody would take a phoenix over the G2G launcher after the nerf besides novelty.

The G2G has MUCH more range and can still easily be dumbfired to OHK infantry.
  15. Nahwel

Well, wtf we are over the 2 hours already...