How is Ps2 formed?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DoctorWhose, Mar 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vashyo

Higby makes a good game to put rocket launcher that is superior to one team, the tank will not last the whole game, and the Army will die immediately. a lot of bug, but SOE fixes as soon as the e-sport makes the game MLG level of the game. ghostcapping is not a problem because it breaks down if the game adds a new hex-system, what they have in mind? I leave and I play battlefield if the game has changed lousy

my team need to gain in order to survive, and the enemy must nerf bad airplane breaks down in seconds and does not hit the tank. is a good place to fight the crown to give a lot of points in order to obtain a weapon is OP which should be no op...SOE fix why not?
    • Up x 1
  2. Leo Di Caprio

wel, doono bout joo guis buh I tink the gaim culd uze sparten shildz.

wut u guiz tink?
  3. PurpleOtter

...send more paramedics...
  4. Paulus

Oh lord, first the under 16s think they invented 1337 speak and start writing it all over thier FB page and trying to act cool, now we have some strange fad where people actualy wish to write like they've gone some kind of learning disability? I'm not sure i want to be part of the same speices as some of these respondants. Please go back to reddit, your quirky fad is a bit too low-brow for here.
  5. Leo Di Caprio

ai no rite?
    • Up x 1
  6. DoctorWhose

y u no haef fun in leif?

Or do u just nott get it?
  7. PaidToWin

Oh Lord[1], first the sixteen and under-year-olds[2] think they invented 1337 speak and start writing it all over their[3] FB pages[4] to try[5] to act cool, now we have some strange fad where people actualy wish to write like they have[6] got[7] some kind of learning disability.[8] I'm not sure I[9] want to be a[10] part of the same species[11] as some of these respondents[12]. Please go back to reddit, your quirky fad is a bit too low-brow for context-relevant noun of your choosing[13].

[1] Gots to capitalize, bro.
    [2] What is this, I don't even? Can't pass off an adjective as a noun, tiger. L2compoundword.
    [3] It's okay, it's just one typo, right?
    [4] Unless they collectively own one page, of course.
    [5] Causality, pro.
    [6] How do I English?
    [7] Two typos.
    [8] It doesn't really feel like you're asking a question here. But I'll let this one slide, if you don't make any more typos within the next five words...
    [9] ...Dang.
    [10] I definitely don't see an indefinite article here, do you?
    [11] Well, if you find a way to leave, I'll applaud your decision as a net gain for society.
    [12] That's not cool, man. You can't just go around making up words like that.
    [13] [IMG]
    • Up x 3
  8. DoctorWhose

and thets how grammer is maed.
  9. Paulus

:) thanks, I suffer a bit with dyslexia, so i appreciate your efforts to help me get better at my written language. Finanly someone on the forum who is trying to better themselves and the others around them rather than pandering to the lowest common denominator and generaly applauding those who try to be less rather than be more.
  10. DoctorWhose

Dis thredd git deraild from a simpul questin bout creashen gaem into grammer school...

0/10 do not wan.
  11. TartarusMkII

back towards common era goal,

[IMG]

This is a wargaet ifd object acinds thru the centr eof wad zone, then by extrapolation we can determine that infantry will now gain the ability to fright bac

but no

[IMG]

the payent mode for Ps2 cyresehn game is unfare and unfair. soy must ?include Disney Dining Plan option to be competative in the cambrodian market

quais são as suas opiniões?

12. DoctorWhose

BR?
  13. turtlestation

huehue gibe SC or i /report yu
    • Up x 1
  14. DoctorWhose

Sorry I only have Station Cash for a few camos.
  15. TartarusMkII

Eu só falo alemão , bitte fragt mich nicht über meine Anfragen weitere Top-Nationalität?

if u dont understand:

http://4.bp.************/-gJuk8OXRH5k/TvTGK0ios9I/AAAAAAAABGg/QP288mobRXA/s1600/Disney_DinePlan.jpeg

[IMG]

ewf gi e higby please consider containing Disney Nining Plan to planetSide create

[IMG]

• Up x 1
  16. DoctorWhose

>Implying SOY hasn't planned this already.
  17. huller

[IMG]

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
  18. TartarusMkII

dude l2p spell u won any followers if u keep this upo

If forgot to mention:

[IMG]
  19. Garantine

Hai guiz wut goin on her?
  20. DoctorWhose

What the :eek: did you just :eek: ing say about me, you little :eek: ? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the :eek: out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my :eek: ing words. You think you can get away with saying that :eek: to me over the Internet? Think again,:eek: er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, :eek: . The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re :eek: ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable :eek: off the face of the continent, you little :eek: . If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your :eek: ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you god:eek::eek: . I will :eek: fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re :eek: ing dead, kiddo.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.