ERROR G25! :(

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Salam Ghost10, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Salam Ghost10

Need help please give me few solutions. I did a few but didn't work.
  2. Salam Ghost10

I download and uninstall the game few days ago, i tried to found out a way to fix the ERROR G25.
    That didn't help:
    1: Restart
    2: Delete a few files that a staff/ SOE person listed
    3: Uninstall
    4: Look on YouTube

And i might AIR my driver/ clean it but i need a special friend to help me out ( NOT TAKING A RISK )
    Give me some ways that helped you with this ERROR i really want to play. :()
  3. TSR-Jesse S Customer Service

Lets take a look at your current system specifications to start a good basis for troubleshooting. Can you provide the following information?

OS & Service Pack:
    Processor:
    Memory:
    Video Memory:
    Video Card:
    Video Driver Version:
    Sound Card:

Thanks!
  4. TheAppl3

Hit the Windows key and R at the same time, then type dxdiag into the box that shows up. Hit enter.

In the Display tab, you need to tell us what is in the red box for you after Name:

[IMG]
  5. Alexlightning7

optimus and enduro laptops/desktops will not always show up correctly on this. Basicly, we need your GPU. find it however you can. this method may or may not work.
  6. Salam Ghost10

Intel(R) G33?G31 Express Chipset Family
    is in the red box
  7. Salam Ghost10

Manufactuer: Intel Corporation
    Chip Type: Intel(R) GMA 3100
    DAC Type: Internal
    Aprrox. Total Memory 256 MB
    Current Display Mod: 1440 x 900 (32 bit) (60Hz)
    Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor
    Main Driver: igdumdx32.dll
    Version: 8. 15. 10. 1930
    Date: 9/23/2009 7:14:54 PM
    DDI Version: 9Ex
    Driver Model: WDDM1.0
  8. TheAppl3

Well we can eliminate Enduro and Optimus/Synergy due to the age of your chipset so that's most likely your actual GPU.

Unfortunately your GMA3100 is not even close to powerful enough to run PS2. Here is a list of benchmarks, you're looking for the GMA3100 entry in each chart. Keep in mind that those are all games released in 2007 or prior and are already at medium or low settings. As you can see, performance is pretty terrible.

I also predict that your processor (CPU) is insufficient for PS2. Your G31 or G33 chipset is compatible with, at best, a Core 2 Quad Q8XXX series processor. These are on the low end of sufficient to just barely run the game and it's entirely possible that you have a slower Celeron, Pentium, ow low-end Core 2 Duo chip that will absolutely not work.

As the G31/G33 are desktop chipsets, it's very likely that you have the option of installing a superior dedicated video card for PS2 - but again the rest of your system is either far too weak or just barely at the bottom end of playable so it's probably not worth it. Feel free to post your CPU and Memory specs if you would like further and more specific input.

[IMG]
  9. Salam Ghost10

Proccesor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2160 @ 1.80GHZ (2 CPUs), ~1.8GHz
    Memory: 2048MB RAM
    So it means that my PC is not strong enough so i gotta change it or something? I got a LAPTOP that used to run DCU but i can put the stuff and see if i can change it into this computer.
  10. TheAppl3

Not even remotely close. That's weaker than the laptop I bought four years ago for $400-500. That's not a gaming computer. It's hardly suited for anything more than MS Office / browsing / email and that sort of thing.
  11. Salam Ghost10

MY LAPTOP THAT USED TO LOAD DCU
    Name: Moblie Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family
    Manufactuer: SAME
    Chip Type: Moblie Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family
    DAC Type: SAME
    A[[rpx. Total Memory: 775 MB
    Current Display Mode: 1024 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)
    Monitor: SAME
    Main Driver: igxprd32.dll
    Version: 6.14.10.5029
    Date: 1/21/2009 7:43:54 PM
    WHQL Logo'd: YES (SAME)
    DDI Version: 9
    Driver Model: unkown (it said that)
  12. Salam Ghost10

Hehe, i just play small games like Inernet games, or Free Realms/ CWA. I never download a program like PS2, DCU. I downloaded DCU on my laptop tho.
  13. TheAppl3

DCU is not PS2. At all.

Minimum requirements for DCU:

DC UNIVERSE ONLINE MINIMUM SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS:
    Windows XP 32 bit
    P4 3.0 GHz or AMD equivalent
    NVIDIA 7800+ or ATI 1950+ Video Card
    1 GB of RAM
    30 GB of Free Hard Drive Space
    Broadband internet connection

Minimum for PS2: (which most of us agree is too low realistically)
    • Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 or higher / AMD Phenom II X2 or higher
    • Memory: 4 GB Installed RAM
    • Hard Drive: 15 GB free
    • Video Memory: 256 MB RAM
    • Video Card: nVidia GeForce 8600 series or higher / AMD or ATI 4850 series or higher
    • Sound Card: DirectX compatible

Those are very different and most of us agree that the more realistic minimums for PS2 are more along the lines of a Q9XXX series Core 2 Quad / Phenom II X4 with 6-8GB RAM and a GTX260 or better. What's the brand and model of your laptop and/or the processor and memory amount?
  14. Salam Ghost10

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU P8400 @ 2.26Hz (2 CPUs), ~2.3Hz
    Memory: 2048MB RAM
  15. TheAppl3

Not going to work. You're under the minimum requirements all across the board there. :(
  16. Salam Ghost10

Anyway I can play? Like downloading something, I heard online that I gotta buy this small thing you connect onto a
    Computer that cost like 500-1,000 . I wish I could play. :(
  17. TheAppl3

I have no idea what you're talking about but it's almost definitely a load of BS. There's nothing you can download that will magically multiply the ability of your computer by four, which is pretty much what you need. Nor does some magical little device exist to fulfill that purpose. For the $500-1000 you say that mystical device costs, you could build a new computer. Honestly if you want to play PS2 you're simply looking at a full new system build.