6 hours , passed !!

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by iLoading, Mar 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Delain81

So..what do we bet for? SC?
  2. Josh Developer

Sorry for the delay. We found another issue that we're working on to get resolved as soon as possible.
    • Up x 1
  3. Defaceo

Well...You know what the dudes say:
    Every patch/hotfix removes 1 bug and adds 3 bugs.
  4. Defaceo

Was this posted? I can't find it.

Sorry. Fixed it to English.

Support FEMEN Now!
    • Up x 1
  5. WantedOne

That was...wow....much better than I thought it would be...it's...actually pretty good.
  6. duslove

We're now waiting about 3 hours :(((
  7. ThaPhreak

Take your time, seriously... we want the good stuff :)
    • Up x 2
  8. Rusky

Why would anyone support a bunch of demented lunatics who make death threats and promote vandalism ?
    • Up x 4
  9. Commandant Cleavage

Dubstep still sucks.
    • Up x 2
  10. Defaceo

They don't make death threats, they support worthy political goals and calling them "lunatics" isn't an argument.
  11. Eggsbenny007

um. . OK. but watching that girl get slammed in the head with that water melon is just about the funnies thing I have ever seen. So , . . .im good till up get it right. That vid saved my otherwise miserable day. Thanks for that.
  12. VitMercury

PS2 community...
    Whines when devs introduce a game update that adds a ton of bugs
    4 days later
    Whines when devs take their time to find and fix bugs

Internet... its everywhere.
    • Up x 3
  13. YngvaldsFuror

Good job guys, stay at it. Why do all the servers have to be down though? Don't you have one or two you can test on?
    Keep up the hard work!
  14. Jooky

OP has some real problems. please delete this whole thread
  15. UdoKoch

can you at least give us a guesstimate? rather than anticipating for the last 3 hours.
    • Up x 2
  16. Dramonicous

17. Tykune

• Up x 2
  18. SebzIV

ok its been like halfanhour seens he put up the ''testing comment'' so i dont really know if i shuld stay up and wait or just go to sleep.
  19. Eggsbenny007

Im sorry i cant stop watching it. . . After she gets hammered in the face and she says "I cant feel my face" oh man. . . .sounds like a patch note. "Fixed a bug that will now allow infantry to correctly emote sound effects after firing new Empire Specific Rocket Launcher"Im sorry . . I have tears in my eyes. . . phew. .
    • Up x 2
  20. Vokker

Sadly... NO.
    That is why I stopped purchasing BOOSTER packs a while ago. I lose 2 hours every time the server restarts.
    if they fix this, then I'll purchase again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.