New patch: FANTASTIC!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Codeak, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Codeak

(the hotfix for performance issues)
    Now THIS is the performance that's gunna take you into MLG!

Good stuff programmer guy who's name i forget!
    • Up x 5
  2. ROCKFIISH

Mine doesnt have the option to update, unless it did it very fast and I didnt see it earlier. Is there somewhere to download it?
  3. Josh Developer

Should be an extremely quick patch. Just restart the launchpad.
    • Up x 1
  4. TintaBux

Its a 37mb update. :eek:
    • Up x 5
  5. Reloaded

According to Higby, CyclesMchurtz worked on the FPS fix. He mentioned (I believe) that someone else figured out the lag.
  6. Reloaded

:eek:
    • Up x 9
  7. LordMondando

http://1.bp.************/-wGd2NtdnflY/UQ5C3j9bXOI/AAAAAAAAI9U/ErAkjFd5KBY/s1600/citizen-kane-clapping.jpg
    • Up x 13
  8. TintaBux

• Up x 7
  9. TintaBux

PS will test it out later when can play :eek:
    • Up x 2
  10. PS2Freak

p.s. we will see on weekend in primetime if it really fixed the issue.
    • Up x 3
  11. Louis Farrakhan

great.

does the patch fix the fps issue totally, or just this time? in month will we need to go through this all over again?
    • Up x 1
  12. Phyr

It downloaded far faster then I was expecting for that size, though. I'm interested in what the actual bug was.
  13. whitupiggu

Apparently OP forgot this was just to fix what they ****** up and to get it back to what it was pre-GU04.
    • Up x 1
  14. Badname82

This is a slap in the face. It should magically apply itself with pixie dust and programmer sweat. Relaunching an app is so 2008.
    • Up x 2
  15. Kristan

[IMG]

• Up x 8
  16. Cl1mh4224rd

Well, judging from Higby's post over on PlanetSide Universe, at least one of the issues they fixed had been in the game for a while now. That would create a general improvement beyond any issues that were caused by the latest update and fixed.
  17. TintaBux

It's happening all over again! A second 37mb stealth update. :eek:
    • Up x 2
  18. ent|ty

Hold your horsies, it ain't primetime yet.
    • Up x 1
  19. Badname2490

Please...no MLG....please. I dont wanna watch this game turn into a neckbeard battle with mountain dew and doritos.
    • Up x 5
  20. Phyr

Stereotypes are phun.