Canyon Warpgate = Best Warpgate

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by OneRedBlock, Mar 14, 2013.

1. OneRedBlock

I can't wait for GU5, because it means we, the NC, get the canyon warpgate on Indar back. It's insanely fun to fly in, and looks the best (IMHO).

I don't see why so many people hate the canyon warpgate.
    • Up x 1
  2. Zer0range

It's the best warpgate.
  3. Aztecoatl

Ahhh .. no you don't .. o_O
    I am guessing you have horribly observation . Before NC was at North WG , TR were . Now Vanu are there . Guess who is gonna be up there in GU05 :rolleyes:
  4. rickampf

I remember that before the WG rotations most of NC complaints was about it.
  5. Revanmug

Your stats are the reason ever faction hates the canyon and with good reason.
    They get decimated.
  6. XRIST0

The most fun as a pilot , im just finding that out now ;) i love flying through the canyons , its so boring flying over empty desert .

But its not the most convenient , has alot of disadvantages too .

The North warpgate usually holds the most territory , but thats not the be all and end all of this game .
  7. Sithkiller39

I sort of like the SE warpgate to be honest nice change of pace from the desert wasteland up north yay trees!
  8. OneRedBlock

My stats are horrible because I suck at this game.
    • Up x 1
  9. Eclipson

Its the most entertaining warp gate imo. I've had a lot of fun with it. The cayons are a blast to jump off with a flash. And its sniper heavy up their. It also has one of the most unique bases, the stonghold.
  10. Revanmug

Exactly! It's the same thing for the SE warpgate.