TR snuck into the NC's VR training!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by OneRedBlock, Mar 13, 2013.

1. OneRedBlock

I don't have any pictures (forgot :C), but two TR guys kept spawning at the NC VR training on Mattherson. They were just as confused as we were about what was happening, and didn't know how to fix it.

Anything like this happened to anyone else?
  2. Zorro

My guess would be that they were captured. Since there are no prison camps yet, they were put into the VR training area.
    • Up x 1
  3. SickPuppy

TR are like shooting fish in a barrel (in real game-play) anyway... :D
  4. OneRedBlock

What a stupid idea - They've got unlimited access to all weapons and vehicles in there! That's no prison!
    • Up x 4
  5. Beartornado

Just a bunch of rookies fooling around.

I'll inform their squad commander, he'll be rather upset about their trip.
  6. OddChelsea

If that happened to me I'd stand in the firing range just to mess with people. Stand still for a bit and make people wonder why nothing was damaging me, then shoot back and then run around as a moving target. Would amuse the hell out of me.
    • Up x 2
  7. PurpleOtter

8. OneRedBlock

No no, we could kill these TR, and we did. :p
  9. OddChelsea

Well that takes all the fun out of it then. I can already get killed by NC on the battlefield. Unless you could somehow use NC weapons in there, then it'd be fun again. Run around as a TR with a jackhammer shooting everyone for shiggles.
  10. Lord Gentlecrab

They defected, duhh.