NC ScatMax Vs God

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by ColdCheezePizza, Mar 9, 2013.

1. ColdCheezePizza

Twitch TV caster KudoChop, died by a spawn stream sniping hacker for 4+ straight hours before I suggested he spawn a ScatMax and he then proceeded to kill the troll 4 times in a roll lol Scats are OP to the max!

2. Zaik

Works for any MAX, aimbotting is pointless vs. someone with 10x the effective health you have.
    • Up x 1
  3. ColdCheezePizza

Maybe Mercy's, but doubt even Buzz could of gotten him 4 times in a row with a TR Max, its easy to get up close when you can clip thru walls. 15mm<Scats is the king, like it should be :)
  4. Badname82

Ill take 10% of your salary please. Pray to me for all you erectile dysfunction needs.
  5. Grayson

[IMG]
    • Up x 11
  6. UberBonisseur

If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be gibbed.
    • Up x 1
  7. ColdCheezePizza

May the power of Scats compel you!
  8. IMTasty

NC Maxes are our only hope against hackers, vanquisher of flying aimbotting TR Maxes! May the power of Scats guide us towards salvation!
  9. ColdCheezePizza

Look deeper motherofcker, the real issue is the lack of oversight and ability to reach someone who can actually get something done about it. Four focking hours of spawn room killing for focks sake!

Kudo's is a cool dude and cast's PS2 because he likes it , that won't last long if these hackers continue to run rampant. Game needs a 24/7 mod on every server and direct lines for every premium member and high ranked player.
    • Up x 1
  10. Devrailis

I love this thread.

This was actually one of the reasons why I first started playing MAX.

Ran into a hacker at the Crown who was teleporting, no-clipping and aimbotting all over the place.

Runs into my MAX, gets gibbed.

Teleports back for revenge, gets gibbed.

Teleports back as an LA attempting to C4, gets gibbed.

Teleports a Vanoo MAX behind me to get revenge, gets gibbed.

God's got nothin on this $hit!
    • Up x 4
  11. ColdCheezePizza

"I'm farming the focking hacker right now" , "what up b'sh, your too slow and too bad", I have far more patience than this guy has, I guarantee you that, it's been four focking hours now, just spawn a ScatMax lol" - KudoChop
    • Up x 1
  12. Radec594

Funny that you said that, just about one day ago BuzzCut DID kill a flying hacker 3-4 times with his MAX, lol.
    • Up x 1
  13. ColdCheezePizza

nice! Buzz is the man, would love to see a video of that lol
  14. Radec594

Delivered:
    • Up x 1
  15. Vertabrae

This was last night. It was EPIC to watch.
    • Up x 1
  16. Killy80

NC Scatmax vs God? Scatmax instagibs god, Satan cheers.

In b4 hacker defense is brought up as a "don't nerf scatmax" reason.
    • Up x 1
  17. Cyridius

18. ColdCheezePizza

epic! now the real question is why hasn't this been addressed when the two biggest PS2 casters on Twitch have publicly recorded this on video?

Is it that hard to program code that auto detects spawn room kills and raises red flags to 24/7 mods or is the staff stretched soo thin that all hands are on flash hubcap duty
    • Up x 1
  19. ColdCheezePizza

"we've let these companies get away with mediocrity for far too long, just quit, it's been 5 hours now dude of report and ticketing" , "the kill logs are hilarious", "great game, shetty scenario, shame they let this happen", "it's a hate crime at this point" :(
  20. Devrailis

Given the bugged nature of spawn rooms, tagging someone for spawn kills would hit a lot of people who aren't hacking. Last time I died in a spawn, it was to a Prowler driver. His HE round just went through a shield that failed to render. He was as surprised as everyone in the spawn room was.

Was he hacking? Nope. Fault was with the buggy spawn shields, not with him. Spawn shields need to be fixed first.