Is Hope Dead for Connery?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Frigidus, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Frigidus

I knew that we had really gotten the shaft when we got left out of server merges, but I hadn't realized to just what extent. I happened to glance through this thread, and was horrified to see that we were not only at less than half of the population of either of the US East servers (at peak), but we're also debatably worse off than Briggs. Freaking. Briggs. My God.

Source: http://sirisian.com/planetside2/population.php?world=compareall&timezone=-6

So, since there's no way in hell SOE would accept having only one US West server, is anyone optimistic about the future of Connery? Personally I'm thinking of transferring to Helios as soon as the option to jump ship is given.

P.S. Oh, and it double sucks for the Vanu on Connery. Poor bastards.
  2. Roxputin

Trust me, when and if Connery gets a merger, I guarantee that I will not keep the -C by my name like I wish I did back on old konried....

" Roxputin-k "
  3. ACE McFACE

Whats wrong with Briggs?
  4. the pestimist

low pop he thinks ha but esamir and amerish are pathetic indar has only been filled once I think
  5. ACE McFACE

I play on Briggs and sure, no one fights on Esamir and Amerish but that doesn't mean its a barren wasteland of a server, still plenty of good fights on Indar plus I know for a fact it has being captured more than once