Here's the rumble seat, incase you haven't seen it yet.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by StormStrafe, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Xarx

NC will have it easy with the Phoenix. All the downside will be removed.
    • Up x 3
  2. Takoita

Spoken like a true TR.
    • Up x 3
  3. Takoita

Well, we have crazy buggies of doom and battlebuses. Now we only need the five-seater variant and we can play Mad Max in the Indar desert.
    • Up x 6
  4. AZAN

I would have preferred to have it as a free utility like the engineers ammo pack. Wraith module + engineer/HA in the rumble seat sounds a bit much. All I can say is that there will now be a lot more dead sunderers lol.
    • Up x 2
  5. Takoita

You know what it reminds me of? Good ol' Tachanka.
    • Up x 1
  6. allattar

Hoping I can drop mines of the back.
    • Up x 2
  7. Zitroxious

does this mean i will get weaponslocked for doing barrelrolls?
    • Up x 2
  8. Neopopulas

From what i've heard, you can have both (maybe) because its been noted that the cloak only works if BOTH riders are infilrators. So basically if you can't cloak normally, you can't cloak on a flash. So if you want to use the wraith module.. only take infils with you.
  9. Gisgo

Turbo Flash + LA passenger :eek:
    • Up x 2
  10. Nintyuk

All we need now is conveiniently placed ramps everywhere.
    • Up x 3
  11. DankFist

You're mistaken. He said the Rumble seat will be "Weapons free" which means you are free to use all weapons at your leisure.
    • Up x 1
  12. Punishment

Reminds me of the Halo mongoose + rocket laucher combo.

Fun times incoming
    • Up x 3
  13. Nintyuk

I think it will be back facing but you get a 180* arc of aiming while in the back seat so you can fire to the side.
    • Up x 2
  14. CaptainTenneal

Yes! This is gonna be so awesome. Imagine the ad SOE could make of death race footage.
    • Up x 3
  15. rickampf

Be a VS female Flash rider... always going to have partner.
    • Up x 2
  16. InMedeasRage

I think people are missing the biggest feature of the rumble seat: an entire squad can easily, and with only six flashes, redeploy across the continent in three minutes or so from any. Freaking. Spawner.
  17. EvilKoala

Three minutes? Thats an eternity in this game.. apparently.. people suicide to avoid a 10 second timer and can magically fall out of the sky in the middle of an enemy base, bypassing all defenses. Why choose actual transportation over that?
  18. InMedeasRage

You choose the transport so that you can find and murder any enemy tank columns on the way to your objective. Not that the flashes would kill the tanks, no, I mean that the heavies on the flashes would get to disembark behind the armor and smoke it (if the flash driver is doing it right).
  19. Jaeger41

The Phoenix is the perfect weapon for the backseater. It is the only weapon that can be fired accurately while the flash is moving on uneven terrain. Anyone remember the old TV series "Rat Patrol"?

Does anyone know if there will be a performance loss for the flash, due to carrying the extra weight of a second rider?
  20. Morpholine

Drop pods can't house 100 meter radius radar.
    • Up x 2