So eh, where's this update then?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by sosolidshoe, Feb 20, 2013.

1. sosolidshoe

Because by my reckoning, it's 7:30AM PST right now, which is when the downtime was supposed to be ending, and there's no sign of it.
  2. RadarX

There were a few issues that needed to be hammered out so this has been delayed until tomorrow.
    • Up x 9
  3. Chipskream

Of course.
    • Up x 3
  4. Gisgo

5. Kite Carling

Bloody hell Radar, I've beed dicking about for the last two hours thinking that it's not worth logging in because the servers would soon go down. Grrr
    • Up x 7
  6. Ztiller

You can't possibly say you expected anything else?
  7. Cull58

Be happy they aren't just rushing it out again full of problems.
    • Up x 6
  8. phreec

You better hammer them good.
    • Up x 2
  9. Ztiller

Yeah! I mean, come on. They delayed GU2 aswell for the same reason, and look how much better it turned out!
    • Up x 2
  10. Gisgo

Not surprised and not a problem but they could have... you know... informed us about the delay.
    No, twitter does not count.
    • Up x 1
  11. xCrabanx

This.
    • Up x 1
  12. Slyguy65

Remember last time they took their time...they broke the game for a weekend then spent a week fixing it...right now might as well rush it.
    • Up x 3
  13. latere

are the notes listed the entirety of game update 3? because i see nothing from the roadmap listed. it reads more like a patch.
  14. MrBloodworth

[IMG]
    • Up x 1
  15. Lakora

Get a bigger hammer.
  16. Agent 47

And start using the banhammer more often :/
  17. Lakora

[IMG]
    • Up x 2
  18. RadarX

Unfortunately the delay call was made pretty late. This should not be the norm for these kinds of things and I do apologize you guys were kept hanging this morning.
    • Up x 7
  19. ABATTLEDONKEY

There are many people who believe that you guys are supposed to do your job flawlessly, 100% of the time, and encounter no hiccups. they seem up be unable to understand how the world works, and that things arnt always perfect.

As for me, im still amazed at how well you, and your team communicate to the community. thanks for being wiling to answer questions when they arise, so promptly.
    • Up x 11
  20. Purple

at this point you should always assume an extra day to a week will be added to any large patch. its not a bad thing as bugs most likely poped up.