Hack Distance3 seem Wonky to anyone else?

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by haniblecter, Feb 19, 2013.

1. haniblecter

I used to be able to start hacks 2meters away and it'd start before even the 'Press E to hack' button showed up.

Now, I have to be right next to it, and wait for the 'E Sign' to show up. Was this a stealth nerf?
  2. migzors

The thing that drives me crazy the most about terminal response times are that when I hit "E", it does not respond, then I have to get right up on to the terminal then press it again. Then there are times when I see the "press 'e'" message pop up, and then do so, nothing happens either. I would like the range to open up some more, and for the "e" option to be a little more responsive. There is nothing more frustrating than when you waste a second or two trying to hack a turret or terminal, and you get shot before you can complete it. Those seconds matter.
    • Up x 2
  3. Kaisuke7

yah i know what you mean this has definitely been nerf I use to get it on the first try now I have to wait a good sec for it to register im stand right next to it:( (Cert into hack speed, max it out, they nerf it one way or another)
    I don't thing the distance for it has been changed tho, ill have to test if a bit more. I don't understand why we can hack 2m away but knife is only a half meter in range.