Squad spawn beacon

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by GhostAvatar, Jan 20, 2013.

1. GhostAvatar

It keeps showing a respawn timer of 13 days and 9 hours for a brief second, before blacking out.
    • Up x 1
  2. Skurcey

Confirmed for 2 of my friends (i was the squad leader and didnt have this).
    Never had this bug before 16/01 or nearby
  3. Darkscholar

I have it too. What the hell?
  4. Prodigal

Having this for weeks already.
  5. KodiakBlack

I've had this for weeks now, can I just ask what squad beacon lvl you all have, I know some are getting this and some aren't Mines maxed out and its been like this (broken) since the last proper patch (not a hotfix I think) BEFORE GU2,

It almost always shows the 13 days for anyone else but I and sometimes my squadmates get to drop on it once and then it always goes to 13 days.
  6. GhostAvatar

Well it eventually timed itself down to 0 over the 13 days and I am now able to deploy on spawn beacons with no issues since, so the issue is linked to the account it seems. At the time I had no certs in the spawn beacon at all, if I remember rightly I actually certed them a couple of days into the bug.
  7. BenYeeHua

lol, so why they don't reset it everyday?
  8. TSR-Jesse S Customer Service

This is actually an issue that development has been tracking and is working on a fix for it, when that fix is coming, I'm not too entirely sure, but more information on the bug can be found in the top known issues knowledge-base article, link in my signature.
  9. BenYeeHua

Yup, one word.
    Wait.:D
  10. GhostAvatar

Question is, will the wait be for a fix or the timer to run out?
  11. BenYeeHua

Both.:p
    Let see who is the winner.;)
  12. GhostAvatar

5 smed bucks on the timer winning.
  13. BenYeeHua

Me too, as I think this bug will be fixed in the next big patch, and it is a long time to wait.
  14. TheEvilBlight