Why do the Jump Pads discriminated based on race?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by PhilDun, Feb 9, 2013.

1. PhilDun

When did this happen? Is it a bug or is the discrimination intentional?
  2. BlueSkies

Why do door locks discriminate based on key ownership?

Seriously though, it was done intentionally. Basically now some jump pads only allow defenders to use them. It makes sense if you think about it.
  3. SgtSomeone

It's not like only NC or TR can use these jump pads, it's who ever owns the facility, to give a slight advantage to defenders
  4. Talizzar

discrimination and racist and jump pads...I think I have seen it all now. LOL Please continue.
  5. Brainpan

I was fighting at an Amp Station the other day and one of the tower jump pads called me a racial slur. I was so shocked and dispondent, I threw myself off the tower and suicided. Fix these insensitive and racist jump pads-

All kidding aside... Yes, that big update had on the list that some jump pads are now defender use only.
  6. Fotosynthese

Jump pad before the cap:
    YOU ARE NOT BLUE I DO NOT WORK FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE BLUE I HATE BLUE!

Jump pad after the cap:
    Hey buddy wanna jump? come on!
  7. PhilDun

Oh. Thanks. Not sure how I feel about this change
  8. rayvon

I like this change, before all the attackers had to do was take one tower and they had the walls.
    Im against discrimination though, I noticed a chap called blackdave on my server was made to sit at the back of the galaxy.
    • Up x 1
  9. Fligsnurt

LOL, Im stealing this for my sig. :p
  10. QuantumMechanic

It was an intentional change... and I think that OP has some latent racisim that he should address if we wants to lead a happy life.

That or he's ESL, in which case I think he's doing great!