the broken patches wasted half of my 7day xp boost and SOE wont or cant refund those hours back

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by ColdCheezePizza, Feb 7, 2013.

1. ColdCheezePizza

Bought a 7day xp boost on friday in aticiption of the patch, game was down for more than half the day sat inplemnting the patch and then down again for a few more hours to patch the patch, then game stuttered so bad for me and got kicked so many times mostly just repaired turrets because fighting was impossible and giving me a headche. They then hotfixed it and it seems better but now renering issues and hit detection is just about unplayable half the time.

All I ask if you can refund a day or 2 back on my boost for the time the game was down or unplayable, its not like i want my money back for it. Im a 8 month subscriber and have spent over $75 in SC, how stingy can a company be, especially to a loyal customer.
  2. TheWolf1973

We're all lemmings dude.
  3. D-Spirith

Place a support ticket and wait, be polite and im sure they will take a look at your issue.
  4. ColdCheezePizza

I did, im always polite and this is my first time ever publicly complaining about a game purchase. Just really frustrated over the patch, it was my bday weekend and I planned to play alot before work and bs. just needed to vent on the forums after they flat out refused to even comp me back a few hours at minimum.
  5. nitram1000

I lost about 3 days of a 7 day boost due to constant crashing, freezing etc.

I'm not even going to bother with customer support I will simply never give them another penny, this game is not getting any more money from me.