The Freelancers Union

Discussion in 'Miller (EU)' started by Mordus, Jan 2, 2013.

1. AdennTM

come on people! You know you want bacon!
  2. Flukeman62

adenn just.. let it go.
    if they want to win they will come to us if they don't they WILL BURN UNDER OUR TREADS!!!
  3. AdennTM

bumping!
  4. IMTasty

I see no proof that FU got bacon. BRTD got Piggy and FC got Pig, what kind of proof of your claim do you have? Until your claim of being in possession of bacon has been verified I give FU my one fingered salute! FU FU!

Nah, just a friendly bump/recommendation, I see FU around quite a bit, they know what they are doing and are effective at carrying it out. They may not be able to give you bacon but they're a good outfit despite that flaw. :)
  5. AdennTM

How dare thy accuse us of lies! I present thou the bacon!

http://3.bp.************/-AvC1agljv9Y/TirbDXOBIPI/AAAAAAAACK0/hR2gs5h2H6A/s1600/Bacon+Wallpaper.png
  6. IMTasty

That bacon could belong to anyone! In fact I am pretty sure that is Piggy bacon, it looks like his. Stop stealing our delicious bacon! We go through a lot of hard work and effort to get it from him!
  7. Flukeman62

I am the bacon...
  8. AdennTM

How there thee!
    *slaps with glove*
    You insulted my honour! I demand satisfaction. I challenge you to a duel!
  9. Mordus

How about a glass of milk?
  10. AdennTM

We're streaming!

11. AdennTM

bumpity bump!
  12. Yawnn

Was gonna bump u but u already bumped yourself :(
  13. Mordus

Adenn bumps this thread so much that we never see him ingame anymore o_O
  14. Kinkaito

Just wanted to ask how strict are you with the requirements?

Code:
    Requirements to join us:
    Mature behavior
    Teamwork oriented
    Use a microphone
    Understand, write and speak English.
    Use Teamspeak
    I'm willing to use team speak to listen but i don't feel comfortable speaking via microphone unless it's very important, or i'm relaxed enough to do it, i suffer from anxiety so to prevent myself getting to much adrenaline i try to type as much as i can.
  15. Mordus

If you focus on teamwork, show mature behavior and listen on TS I dont think there is a problem joining us. We value your teamwork ability and community cohersion most. Whether you communicate by voice or text becomes less important in that case.
    When you join you will be listed as a trial member for 30 days during which you can get familiar with our community. After those 30 trial days you may choose to apply as a full member or leave the community. We strive to run the community based on the needs of its members.

We also offer bootcamps to our members that will require the use of a microphone but it is voluntary to participate.

You would not be the first member with anxiety or similar conditions to join us.
  16. Kinkaito

what's the best time to contact one of the 3 members listen above? I've tried asking random members about getting in contact with a recruitment officer but they don't seem to know what i'm on about >_<
  17. Mordus

Our primary gaming time on any given day is 17:00-22:00 GMT. If you want detailed support you should contact us on our webpage at www.fuclan.org
    I am the community and outfit leader. You can contact me personally on our webpage, add me as a friend ingame (Mordus) or contact me on xfire by the username mordus82.

If you are ready to try out our community, simply register at our webpage (remember to activate your account), then click the "Join us" link on the frontpage (left side menu) and follow the instructions.
  18. AdennTM

wow we're down in the list, bumping.
  19. AdennTM

Join today!

[IMG]
  20. Mordus

I see no bacon in that picture :eek: