[BUG] TR Nerfed to Hell

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AnnPerkins, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnnPerkins

Hey SOE,

I know you guys hate TR but would you please allow our tanks to actually deal damage when they shoot!? The same thing goes for our Mosquito noseguns. Jesus, about the only vehicle that seems to be working right now are the goddamn skillriders. And why the hell does the medic heal not do anything, either!?
  2. Goden

I know you guys hate reading but would you please actually read the forums and find out that over 3/4 of the vehicles are broken right now?

Jesus you people take anything you can get to start some faction elitism BS
    • Up x 3
  3. AnnPerkins

NC may be feeling our pain but I saw a skillrider rolling through infantry like always. Therefore, the hotfix is favoring vanu. This really isn't that hard to understand.
  4. Goden

There is no way you can't be trolling.
  5. Otulien

Do you think they removed all the damage on purpose?

No. Obviously somthing went wrong. Give it some time.
  6. TheRunDown

This is the first patch I've ever seen that favors the TR.. So let us have this while it lasts and quit your bching.
    First is was Reavers, then Insta kill Rail Cannons, Now us.. We not allowed to play with good toys too?
  7. Caydn

NC tanks are broke to so suck it up
  8. AnnPerkins

because only vanu are allowed to have good long range anti-vehicle weapons
  9. SpaceMuppet

Mag Rider still works LOLOLOL
  10. DoctorWhose

It just shows once again that SOE apparently has no QA and just absolutely 0 ability to provide working patches.
  11. Peacemaker12

It's gonna be funny and sad at the same time defending ourselves from an army of Magriders without vehicle support. I can just imagine the snarky comments the Vanu are gonna make already in /yell chat.
  12. SOE-MOD-05

Thread closed for being Non-constructive.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.