Thanks for Game patch 2. Money going else where

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by TheMerc, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheMerc

Congrats on getting Game patch 2 released. As a Project manager in a High volume multimillion dollar industry, I feel you have failed! Let me point out your failures so that you might actually correct them.

Sorry my time costs over $500 per hour. Ill retain my other contracts if I do not help you.

My team and I are playing your latest patch and laughing our ***** off.. Single CPU core really!. lol

See ya.
    • Up x 6
  2. Torok

• Up x 4
  3. Xasapis

Don't you have to finish high school first before becoming "project manager"?
    • Up x 1
  4. Darkard

Cheers dude,

I'm sure I speak for most of us when I say we all really, REALLY care.

Bye.
    • Up x 7
  5. Thagyr

Well obviously someone of your high status will actually not have adequate time to play a game, thus would never get their moneys worth anyway.
  6. Dusty Lens

Nice sig op. Really fits the theme.
  7. Jestunhi

Cya, I don't know how we will cope without you!

Wait, who are you?
  8. Momo93

Another Khajiit went to Elsewyr.
    • Up x 2
  9. Louis Farrakhan

*reads op sig

the irony. can you find it?
  10. CzingerX

Meanwhile, you'll log another 200 hours in after this post.
  11. HadesR

Or Primary School at least .. But then again I'm the President of the USA .. Why ? Because I said so on a forum
  12. R-A-B

The liar spouting hate
    His sig speaks the truth, funny
    Juxtaposition
    • Up x 1
  13. TheMerc

Nope, you have to finish a pretty self explanatory PMP course after your MS. Basically if you understand LEAN process and Reduction of inventory and how to get around any union BS by using Out Sourcing in countries with people with greater knowledge of math. then the US... .. WIN. EARN over 200k .
  14. mstrgooch

looks like a troll to me, nothing to see here folks.
  15. TheWolf1973

Oh, so because you are a six sigma whatabe, you are an expert on game developing, Right!
  16. TheMerc

Considering The next game I really want to play is http://www.robertsspaceindustries.com/.
    1k Invested. My player might be played....depends on the pay out. I Dispise the 47% of Americans.
  17. Dingus148

**Despise. English skills will help sell your false credentials in future, buddy. The trick to pretending to be someone rich, smart and important is to not talk as if you're a 15 year old bullcrap artist. 2/10, for effort
    • Up x 3
  18. Vertabrae

So you earn over $500 an hour, and make over 200K. Obviously your not very good at your job then, because you can't even do simple math.

$500 an hour times 40 hours a week = $20,000 a week.

Assuming you get 2 weeks vacation (I'm sure you will tell me you get a lot more than that, but since I don't believe you in the first place, who cares) that is $20,000 times 50 weeks a year, which equals $1,000,000 a year.

You make over 200k, so where is the other 800k?

Oh right, since neither actually exist it doesn't matter. In reality you probably work at burger king.

Oh just fyi, I'm the King of Sparta.

[IMG]

Now G T F O
    • Up x 5
  19. BlueSkies

Ok... so you claim to work in a high volume industry that is only worth multimillion...(note, industry, not company. the entire industry is multimillion dollar)
    ... Lemonade stand? No wait... thats part of food service which is a multi Billion dollar industry *shrug*
    It would have been a 0/10, but I'll give you a 1/10 for working the Romney bit into your troll.
  20. OutbreakMonkey

Hilarious post is hilarious.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.