INRV scope THE CHEATED SCOPE !

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Stew360, Jan 28, 2013.

1. r3su

Sorry if that came off as being a bit rude, I'm just a little mad right now. One might even go as far as saying I'm "mad bro".
  2. Stew360

Your probably (( mad )) because all your attempt to make this issue look like (( its nothings )) as fail , because the facts remains their ?
    The video you have made Show up nothing more than Raw data isnt affected by the sigth We ALL know it and do not mislead anyones on thats Raw data remain the same , we know the cone of fire and all the other gun data doesnt change when you change sights and do the same physical actions aiming down the sight, jump, run, crouch etc..

The INRV can be exploits and my video show how and why if you look at it entirely ;) i have a broken english but still the facts remains you cant track a target while your scope is all over the place no matter whats is the COF recoils etc.. in the others hand with the INRV you can make a sufficient numbers of hit count knowing whats your doing with others scope its total blind shot and rely on luck basically

This guys linedan as perfectly got and understand the essence of the problem with INRV scope using better grammar etc.. to make it more (( clear )) for you guys but still You ignore him like he did post nothing
  3. r3su

You mean the post that contains the same information both other people in this thread and myself have been saying from the start? If fact I mention this in both of my HS/NV videos, and again on forums identifying it as an issue. Please read and/or listen to what people are posting, especially when they are agreeing with you.
  4. Punjab

Lol, I just think its funny he used the VS and TR to show recoil. Hilarious, try the NC Gauss LMG with the IRNV scope, it looks NOTHING like that.
  5. Crazy Airborne

the only thing wrong with the HSNV scope imo

• Up x 1
  6. Stew360

Here you have it good sir
  7. centurionvi

I like how someone says "Gauss SAW could never do that" and 2 posts later someone posts a video of Gauss SAW mowing people down. Gotta love that NC victim syndrome.
  8. JojoTheSlayer

You know. Yes, the SAW will kill people if they dont hit you back. Thats how bullets work in this game...
    But I guess you will take this as "prof" the weapon is just as easy to use as the TR VS instant access versions.

---------------------

As for the video the guy would have gotten those kills with advance laser sights and hip fire jump as well so it dosent really prove anything if you ask me. As intended. Stew just wants to gim-p hes faction even more because he probably knows the only weapon that has any benefit with this tactic is the SAW (gain vs loss on COF, spread, aim, head stream etc.).
  9. Stew360

the scope creat this issue NOT THE WEAPONS , peoples who complain about manyguns arent playing with IRNV probably ;)
  10. Stew360

No ones can disagree with me on thats Its factual those as you call (( agree )) with me simply understand how this all mess Work , they do not agree with a opinion of mines

They are elaborating the sames facts , we have said over and over thats the raw data of the guns will always remains unchange no matter whats scope you have or sigths this is factual , and all your conter video you mention simply demonstrate whats we already knows RAW DATA = Unchange WE got it

but this guys who as a better english and some others as elaborate the exact same phenomena i try to point out and all the visual feed back and exploits /bypass thats can be use while using the INRV scopes

Its plain and simple Its factual base on facts not opinions

So they are not agreeing with me , they simply point the exact same facts and evidence !
  11. Scam2play

How dare you bring facts to these forums?

Higby is probably still flipping a coin to see if he will fix this or not.
  12. PaperPlanes

Yeah, no, this is BS. The bullet physics are identical no matter which scope you use. This is purely an illusion.
  13. Stew360

LOL NO ONES AS EVER TALK ABOUT THE SCOPE TO CHANGE THE BULLETS PHYSICS OR RAW STATS NO ONESS !

Got it or should i have to put the font on MAX SIZE and all caps my words to make peoples understand ???

The scopes virtually increase the accuracy because you dont deal with the same limitation as others scopes while , jumping jetpacking but also in many others situation Flinch mechanics and So on ...

The scopes bypass the others scopes limitation due to a extreme scopes stability ( fix ) on your screen you can anticipate and track your target way much more efficiently and unlike the others (( fix ) scope who are 6 X + scopes the INRV is a 1x scope exactly like a reflex sigth ,

I will not repeate all the details over and over and over and overs , i will say this the INRV scopes Virtually increase the accuracy ,

The INRV do not change RAW data it (( virtually )) buff the accuracy because the scope itself do not share the same mechanics as others sigths, the visual feedback of the inrv make it virtually more accurate

This INRV sigth change everything in the weapons handleling , this scope dont have the same limitation as others scope and it as to be ajusted and change the roles of thats scope was basically to have a nigth vision , but rigth now it is exploited to simply buff accuracy (( virtually )) and mess up the weapons sigths limitation and mechanics thats all scope atached to a weapons shares the INRV is the exeption

14. Scam2play

Have you tried the zoom x7 scope and up screen shake as you jump compared to the IRNV?

It's the same isn't it?
  15. Stew360

look at the video by yourself
  16. Scam2play

Which one?

I only see IRNV, link the 6x+ jump shot videos
  17. TeknoBug

I personally see absolutely no difference between 1x reflex and IRNV in accuracy or recoil, but it's much easier to shoot enemies with the NV because of how they stand out.
  18. Scam2play

The difference is really big, it's like getting rid of your hands and gun and just shooting as a crosshair, this is what he is trying to prove, I think all zoom scopes that encapsule your sight have this making aiming alot easier, it just so happens IRNV is the closest zoom, the others would be pointless.

Put it like this, it is like going back in time and playing old FPS games with no screenshake and robot-like sight.
  19. DramaticExit

IRNV:

Awesome optic. Easy to aim, makes targets stand out.
    Move around as much as you like, gun appears to stay still, making it easier to aim. Note, it does not make the gun more accurate... It just makes it much easier for the person holding the gun to aim while on the move, including bunnyhopping, which is outright impossible with other optics. This optic, due to being a complete screen overlay, allows you to aim while jumping, falling, using a jump pad, bunnyhopping, whatever.

1x reflex:

Awesome optic. Easy to aim... right up to the point that you jump, fall slightly off a ledge (like, a step). The gun moves around your screen, making aiming much much harder. Cannot ADS with this while using a jump pad. Cannot bunnyhop.

Difference clear now?
    • Up x 1
  20. OMGItzChucky

You didn't really get it. Nobody is talking about bullet spread, the guy on the vid couldn't even aim the spot he wanted to aim with the red dot scope because it moved alot. Doesn't matter if the spread pattern is the same, you can't even aim where you want to shoot with the red dot scope (or any other scope for that matter, with the exception of the NV one).