RECAP: Friday Night Ops - Episode 18

Discussion in 'Friday Night Ops' started by Luperza, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Luperza Community Manager

This week on Friday Night Ops:
    Let us know if you'll be there!

Where:

When: 02/01/2013 4PM - 8:30PM PST
    Server: TBD
    Don't forget to use our hashtag #ps2fno and follow us on Twitter @Planetside2, @PurrfectStorm and @Jimmywhis
    • Up x 2
  2. sustainedfire

Showcasing new stuff on the internal build- does that mean the patch will definately not be out this month? Friday is February.
  3. Luperza Community Manager

I don't know the details of that. Sorry.

Content Session is a new thing we will do on some Fridays to show everyone what we are doing on internal builds. Showing off things that you haven't seen yet and won't see for a few weeks or more. ;)
    • Up x 3
  4. ComerEste87

• Up x 1
  5. sustainedfire

I saw the first episode where you started the content portion, and really enjoyed the preview- both you and J Wiz were very enthusiastic and it was great to see some content in development.

Im excited to see more- can you tell what content you will be previewing on Friday? Weapons? Vehicles? THE BASTION!!!!??!?? :)
  6. Elrobochanco

Any chance that future FNO might run/track challenges across all servers the way UES did? I would love for there to be maybe a bi-weekly mission that provided the winning faction some in game glory.
    • Up x 1
  7. Torkz

Looking forward to it as always
  8. AdennTM

Are you ever going to have another European FNO? :(
  9. Luperza Community Manager

We've done 3 EU outfits so far. I'm just going in order of the queue that players contacted me. :) It's more fair that way.

If you're talking about time frame, unfortunately, we also have our normal 8 hour shift of dev work to do, so we can't commit to multiple stream times. <3 I know you want more awesome stuff in the game!

Also, we always record our streams, so you can check them out immediately after the show on TwitchTV in the video tab. Whenever I switch the post to a "RECAP", you can then just watch the vod here as well. :)
    • Up x 1
  10. Kon

patch will be out when its ready i suppose, when will you be on Briggs?
  11. Maer

Oh man. I can't wait! Should be a blast.
  12. AdennTM

huh, I thought you only did 1 with the TAW fellas. My bad :p
  13. the pestimist

do u think briggs is worth it?
  14. Thornton14

15. Luperza Community Manager

Don't forget to get your questions in by tonight for the Q&A segment on Friday. Just send a tweet with the hashtag #PS2FNO! =]
    • Up x 1
  16. Lemaya

Are we going to see the new tunnels?
  17. Rhumald

ok, little bit of a running joke I have going, but I am curious; would you ever consider implementing Bows as a viable weapon for snipers to use?
    • Up x 3
  18. OMGSquirrel

Can I ask my question here, or is somebody kind enough to twitter it for me?

I'd like to know "what does dual wield mean for the Light Assault soldier"?

Thanks.
    • Up x 1
  19. Drsexxytime

Not "tweeting" a thing. In fact, most of you devs seem to forget these forums exist. We have to sift through numerous 3rd party sites like PSU.com, Twitter, Facebook, and Reddit for posts from devs with information about this game as the "official forums" lack these posts of information pertaining to your game. I'm well versed in the "dartboard" approach to product awareness as someone with a Business Science degree, except it seems you guys forget the center of the dartboard, the bull's eye, the highest value point.

Anyways, is there going to be multiple SMGs per faction when released and can you unveil the stats on these?
  20. gunfox

Could you talk a bit about the Magrider in this FNO? Just ask Higby for some interesting statistics.