does anyone know what time the jan patch will be out ...is it tonight ??

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by DJStacy, Jan 29, 2013.

1. DJStacy

Was wondering if anyone knows what time the patch will be out ...if its 12:00 PST tonight that will be 08:00 GMT in the morning but wanted some more accurrate news if anyonw has any .....:)
  2. VSDerp

haven't heard nothing about lately from anywhere.sooner the better.
  3. Hosp

They have a tendency to hotfix at the end of the work day on the specified date. Not sure if the patch will be at their 12:00am or 11:59 PM PST tomorrow.
  4. Vachek

Would love to see some patch notes or words on this from an official source
  5. Rhumald

They still have two days, no need to rush it if they aren't done. Yet.
  6. Eyeklops

I am hoping they have the update ready tonight. An extra day of testing before the weekend is always good.
    • Up x 1
  7. Cowboyhomer

Wasnt this one supposed to be a uninstall and reinstall of the full client?
  8. Ayabe

Regardless it won't be posted here until well after the fact, remember to check in to Twitter because that is where all pertinent information is kept, or maybe Reddit next to the preteen upskirt shots.

Remember to vote for your favorite faction!
    • Up x 4
  9. schwarzklang

no. you have to reinstall windows first.
  10. HerpTheDerp

I'v never visited Reddit in my life but you're making a compelling argument
    • Up x 5
  11. GraphicJ

Servers shut down by 12:00-12:10 AM (PST) then are up at least a half hour to an hour later on same PST time zone. That's according to the last major patches/hotfixes.
    • Up x 1
  12. VSDerp

I wasn't implying they should rush.i was just saying
  13. Ayabe

Populated by children(and men over 40 pretending to be children), overrun with **** and cat pictures, and is setup like the world's worst BBS from 1991. You gotta check it out broheem, it's the future and where EVERYTHING happens.
    • Up x 6
  14. Rhumald

This, everything this, even the last part.
    • Up x 3
  15. GraphicJ

You're visiting the 4chan subreddit way too much.

The planetside subbreddit is actually a bit more mature than this forum... believe it or not. Not to say I hate you runts. :cool:
  16. RadarX

We'll move this back on topic... The patch has been delayed until tentatively later this week. We are doing a little more testing and tweaking.
    • Up x 10
  17. VSDerp

well well that blows. but oh well i hope it will be worth the wait. keep up the great work
    • Up x 3
  18. HerpTheDerp

So far can't see the difference between it and any other site on the internet

Oh.
    • Up x 1
  19. Policenaut

[IMG]
    • Up x 10
  20. VSDerp

lol'd feel your pain.
    • Up x 1