INRV scope THE CHEATED SCOPE !

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Stew360, Jan 28, 2013.

1. The game is alive!

LOLOLOL, people don't want a bug fixed? color me surprised if it helps newbies and SOE does not fix it.
  2. {joer

Only its not really bugged and you are an account for trolling based on your name.
    • Up x 2
  3. The game is alive!

Que?
  4. Derfcon 1

Cool, I never tried this scope because of the limited range, but after watching these videos I'm definitly picking one up for my HA class. Sustained fire will be so much easier with less recoil. Thanks for the tip!
  5. MrPokealot

While this has been known for a while, IRNV is rather difficult to use on low settings, it kind of bugs out in "hot" places like in the middle of the desert sections of indar, or indoors where it almost completely whites out. Kinda wished it was more like the aircraft IRNV.
  6. Bloodlet

Agree with OP. This needs to be fixed.
  7. TeknoBug

Jumping while scoping and it not swaying isn't a bug? Get back on your high horse and ride off.
  8. The game is alive!

Lol, love everyone defending a bug they use.
  9. Latrodectus

Did people really not know about this? And for any one who doesn't think it works, try it out for yourself, it's only 30 certs.
  10. Karragos

Use the !X Teflex, then the 1X IR/NV scope. They're the same for me. I'm playing as NC, and they seem alike. The 4X scope loooooks like it recoils more, but that's because it's being magnified 4X. I use the IR/NV at night, but can't find targets in bushes. That scope is actually a liability finding people in bushes and trees.
    • Up x 1
  11. Nepau

I have to admit they do probibly need to adjust this scope. While I dont quite believe that its causing you to gain accuracy that you shouldn't, the view distance does have issues. I myself find that when something is out of the draw range, as long as it has been spotted i can resonably use the Red Triangle to shoot at them even if I cant directly see them. At minimum they should make it so that if you cant directly see it (draw) when in the scope you cant see the spotter triangle ether.
    • Up x 1
  12. Krugan

He is right, try it. It does the same thing as the 1x reflex.
  13. hostilechild

Noticed this all way back to beta. Other scopes have a small effect on recoil/cof, this one like removes it. Just put only the IRNV scope on a HA stock Gauss saw and look at the difference.

downside is this scope is **** most of the time. Inside its nice but still has issues with foliage and buildings at times. Distance it works right is very limited. <50m (at least with my 660ti on high).
  14. Krugan

The scope doesnt act any different. They have it in the back of their heads that it is some super secret conspiracy. I still have to compensate for recoil and if you try jumping or flying while ADS it still screws up your shot.
    • Up x 1
  15. WiskeyEcho

Na the (bug?) that needs to be fixed is the "NV tab key" bug... full FOV anyone?

Also what's with the Gun (model) moving all over the place when I ADS (While jumping) with the default scope? doesn't effect Bullet grouping (as I know how to aim past my sights...) but 90% of the time my sights aren't even on the screen lol... does my player not know how to lean into the but stock?
  16. Zer0range

Aimbotters might not experience any negative effects while bunny jumping or flying.
  17. JojoTheSlayer

The scoop dose nothing vs recoil. Try the Warden with it and you will see the recoil clearly.
    As it is now its the only sights that gives you a fighting chance with NC weapon vs the other faction because you can jump once to upset their headstream. NV dosent remove recoil, cof etc. Thats just a lie.

If its removed I bet many NC will finally give up the gimped faction.
    But go ahead. Watch the stream of TR and VS player holding this idea up as the best traitor idea yet because they know it will only make it easier to kill NC and with a ****** NV sights less people will use em at the benefit of TR, VS natural night camo.
  18. Wasdie

Yeah the IRNV scope is pretty cheap. I use it all of the time as it actually levels the playing field when using an NC weapon.
  19. Phyr

[IMG]
    15 round burst from the SAW. The IRNV grouping had advanced forward grip and compensator, the stock is bone stock. About 20m away.
  20. Goodnight

MMK... There is a ton of misinformation going on in this thread. Especially in Buzzcuts video(notice how he doesnt shoot when zoomed in with the INRV scope like he did with the reflex)

So I have been using the INRV almost exclusively since launch except when sniping and I have used it on EVERY gun that I use in all of my setups. I can tell you for a fact that even though your cross hair will still be on target while flying as a LA and jumping a VAST majority of your bullets will still miss regardless of how stable the cross hair is. This is just a roundabout way to cry about stealth and INRV being the hard counter in disguise.
    • Up x 2