INRV scope THE CHEATED SCOPE !

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Stew360, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Stew360

yes it does work with LA /jetpacks you have 100 % stability 100 % accuracy and 100 % no recoils or almost none

this scope is basically a accuracy /stability/etc.. in game cheat
  2. Tasogie

lol you can not do that at all, Q has a l9imited range, an if you have enough time to bounce an up an down, an fly an shoot at once. your talkin bollox, I would say your either a COD camper, or els you don't like getting shot at....
    Nothing you have said here has any weight whatsoever. We both know that.
  3. Stew360

HAHAHA Q range ? i spot peoples at 200 metres + away with Q spam while using INRV scope i shoot at doritos and kill them ;)

the view distance dont even go beyong where i can actually spot with Q lol

And judge by yourself whats kind of players am i ;)
  4. Oheck

.........really.....

Some long object in your yard properly simulates aiming through a scope while jumping repeatedly and firing a projectile.....
    • Up x 1
  5. Zapon

no, they have already hit this scope very hard. They removed the color palette and the recognition has been altered.

It's already not able to provide the function it did originally.

other games have had far more realistic, powerful scopes in-game and didn't have a problem with other scopes falling out of use- why not do that here?

why nerf and remove everything? That seriously hurts immersion, chases away some fans, etc, etc
  6. Zecthans

Its a 1x scope. Also these videos you're showing are of weapons that have no recoil without the INRV. With NC weapon its much different, you definitely get recoil if you're just holding down the fire button. And no if you jump left and right bunny hopping you're still going to get what happens when you jump with any gun, your bullet spread is much higher.
    • Up x 1
  7. Zecthans

Sooo...killing new players means that you have skills? Im confused.
  8. Compass

Definitely not. I fly and shoot all the time, and the bullets do not go straight on my TRAC-5 S with HSNV and Jetpack.
    • Up x 2
  9. Phyr

"IT HAS NO RECOIL!" Video of VS using it.

/lolz
  10. The game is alive!

Hey, us infantry newbies love the scope, why nerf it?
  11. TeknoBug

OP what gun are you using in the first video, you seem to kill players very quickly, it seems to take me so many shots to get kills and I use NV on all my guns too, my medic gun is the H-V45, maybe that gun is the problem.
  12. Nacasatu

I think it's just a perception issue. Recoil etc., is exactly the same as with other scopes but it's just an awful lot easier to keep your target with the IRNV scope once you've practiced. Without that practice your bullets go everywhere while jumping/jetpack/whatever same as any other scope, honestly, it's just easier to pull down against the recoil or whatever while jumping/jetpacking with the IRNV scope while keeping your target in the crosshairs.

I do agree in the sense of the scope being overpowered though but only because once you've adjusted to it, killing enemy infantry just seems so much easier, almost as if it's a cheat mode being activated.

Oh how I'd just love a 12x IRNV scope for my sniper rifle :D
  13. Itermerel

um...wrong

u can aim perfectly while jumping with irnv scope. it isnt ANYTHING like the others
    • Up x 1
  14. FateJH

There's always the vertical movement distortion of your hitbox to consider. If you're hit while bunny hopping or going up and down with a jetpack as an LA, it was either a person who knows how your hitbox behaves when you move like that or a person who wasn't good at aiming at you.
  15. Grotpar

I was checking the numbers.

The CoF while ADS and jumping(or jetpacking) is 3 on most weapons.
    The CoF while firing from the hip and jumping(or jetpacking) is 7 on all weapons(except the Lasher)

Most sights make it really hard to shoot while jumping in ADS, the IRNV doesn't, and as a result, with the IRNV scope you become more than twice as accurate as if you were jumping and firing from the hip.

It's not that you can't overcome someone who is jumping and firing. It's that the IRNV provides an unfair advantage over other scopes while its only advantage is supposed to be that it reveals targets you would otherwise not see.

Just because everyone can use it, doesn't mean it's actually balanced.

The IRNV scope needs to not be full screen, and it will suffer the same penalties and reflex sights and medium range scopes.
    No actual nerfs to the scope necessary.
    • Up x 1
  16. Mootar

Using an IR/NV basically changes any NC/TR weapon into Vanu mode.
  17. Nacasatu

You absolutely cannot. It's a visual perception thing. It is easier to keep aim on a white target against a greyscale-ish background more so than to do the same with all the other colours and everything else going on without using the scope. You still MUST defeat the recoil plot on your weapon while still aiming, to say you are not doing that is a lie and anyone else here can go into to the game to test it themselves. Again, just a visual perception issue of it being easier to do so with the IRNV scope.
    • Up x 1
  18. Sharmanti

I KNEW there was something fishy about the IRNV scope. My Trac-5 s recoil was suddenly manageable with it
  19. Itermerel

just did a wall test

the IRNV vertical spray was HALF the height of the other scope, and i wasnt compensating for recoil

the colors have nothing to do with it
    • Up x 1
  20. {joer

I'm getting sick of that video being posted by newblets.

Same ones claim that the NV scope works without spread while jump jetting.

The best JJ scope for that is the reflex as you can see a bigger field of view.

Until they fix colors so you can see VS at night, the NV scope is a requirement.
  21. Nacasatu

Open a support ticket then to report it as a bug on your character, as for me it's exactly the same regardless of scope.
    Or don't report it and enjoy an easier mode, your choice. Personally I'd report it.
    • Up x 1