INRV scope THE CHEATED SCOPE !

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Stew360, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Stew360

Bassically my point here is thats the INRV scope is a great idea to be able to have a kinda nigth vision scopes is all good

But basically the weapons mechanics while using it are compleatly change , with the INRV scopes all guns of all kinds get a drastic Accuracy buff where its not necessary to burst fire or controle your recoils anymore their is almost no recoils , you can jump with it and remain accurate you can spray full auto with it and remain accurate

This scope need a compleate redesign , this scope as to take the same balistics parametres and restriction as Any others scopes

Please fix this i dont even know how this could be i was waiting for the devs to change it since the beta bbut now ill point thats out once more

INRV need to be react like any regular 4X scope having to deal with the same balistic stuff + having the nigth vision effect this is suposed to make the INRV not the actual accuracy exploits thats come with it !

video thats show it up

As you can see VS randoms players using it

TR using it

No matters wich empire you use it with the balistics and recoils limitation are compleatly gone how the scope react simply negate any effort you need to make to compensate or controles your weapons

This thing ( INRV scope ) simply increase accuracy negate the COF and recoils mechanics and simply it is ridiculous i feel cheap everytime i use it
    • Up x 12
  2. Zer0range

Maybe it's just the finer crosshair that gives a feeling of better accuracy.
    • Up x 9
  3. Cupcakes

Shhhhh... What orange said, it does feel more accurate and it's probably just the fine crosshair
    • Up x 1
  4. HyperMatrix

That's a BS post. What he should have done was go shoot while jumping with the IRNV scope, and see that the bullet spread is the same. While the animation of what you're looking at is more accurate, the bullet spread ends up being the exact same. That is a known issue with IRNV. But again...it will shoot in the exact same pattern as the red dot scope. And that's why he didn't bother shooting again.
    • Up x 7
  5. RF404

That second clip was quite disturbing. Does it work the same way while using the Light Assaults jetpack?
    IMO they should completely remove the ability to aim (regardless of which sight is used) while jumping/jetpacking.
    • Up x 3
  6. Hawkins

Im quite sure they will nerf this scope soon. maybe not in the January Patch but at some time they will. Not only because of the Bunnyhopping thing but because this scope is so much better than the other Scopes. It makes you see enemies far too easy.

If this Scope wouldn't be ingame it would be much easier to hide from enemies in Bushes etc with proper Camo on but there is just no way to hide when you are a giant glowing white beacon with black Background.
    In theory the downside for using this scope is the reduced View Distance, but since 90% of all fights happen at short/medium range that isn't really a disadvantage. I myself get killed very rarely from enemies at long ranges and if i did it was usually snipers.

My suggestion (even if it would hurt myself a lot since i use this scope on every weapon aswell) would be to simply remove it from the game. Of course this would make many people unhappy but overall it brings a better experience in the game. You would actually have to search for enemies instead of "scanning" the area for 2 seconds with the IRNV Scope.
    The downside however would be that it makes camping easier... but hey, we would see the world in color again instead of back&white!
    • Up x 2
  7. Tasogie

LOL your last thread fell flat, so you decided ot change tactics I see. NVG scope works as designed, nothing wrong with it at ALL.
    only the young cod players run round I should say walk round while jumping looking through scope, an you still wont win. you just look foolish an get dead. period. We went over this before an you know its a fact, ffs go do something els will you there's enough tears ont his forum as it is without you adding to the drama :)
    • Up x 1
  8. LT.Col

I owned noobs all the time with this.
  9. Tasogie

it isnt disturbing at all mate, only a few do it, an it just gets them killed. its basically a non event. an no I dont do it, as I dont want to get killed while looking like a total idiot :)...

"Some" forum warriors have a fetish for posting these dramatic end of the world threads, they have a new crusade every few hours.
    • Up x 3
  10. Village

Best thing about is you can jetpack around and not get the sight going all over the screen and shoot quite accurately.
  11. Tasogie

lol with ZERO situational awareness, = you get dead, 100% of time.... it balances the scope perfectly.
    • Up x 5
  12. Village

How so? Are you saying you cannot quickly check your flanks before ADS? You've confused me with your statement.
    • Up x 1
  13. Stew360

Actually NO the 4X scope (NC) as pretty thin crosshair and you can feel the recoils and all the mechanics are still present and you need to handle everything and its even the effect are little more exagerated

in the other hand the INRV scope tend to negate everything about actual weapons handleling
  14. Tasogie

if your jumping up an down looking in scope, thne using jetpack while zoomed in. you have NO awareness, an get dead very quickly.
    • Up x 2
  15. Stew360

this is exactly another exemple of How this scope is a cheat an exploits more than anything thats could be consider as a good thing

If this scope remain in this states so Everysingle scopes as to share the exact same ability to make the game fair and competitives , if not the game will end up with everyones using the exact same stuff

Also the (( view distance of the scope can be totally negate by pressing Q repetitively so you shoot at doritos into the dark background of the scope and it work perfectly ;)

This scope is a Cheat an exploits it need to be redone or remoove
  16. Village

Unless you actually have a clue to play and you don't run into the centre of a pack of enemies and start jetpacking expecting to live? This tactic works great when killing enemies on landing pads, balconies, roofs etc. where they do not expect to get shot from.
  17. Zer0range

A 4x might seem in need of more compensation due to the higher zoom level.

My IRNV-equipped Serpent seems to act no different than with the ordinary 1x.
    • Up x 1
  18. Stew360

[IMG]

This is a fix for the INRV scope it should be and work like this ( if possible )
  19. Rhumald

I'm pretty certain that they should just fix the other scopes, it's not like it's hard to hold something up to your face while you hop around, pick up some long object in your yard and hop around with it.
    • Up x 1
  20. Munq

Oh wow. This is honestly the first time I notice this. I've been using IRNV scopes since beta, just because I felt it made target acquiring easier but I never payed attention to the bunnyhopping. Only recently I started using other scopes because of the distance nerf on IRNV. To me this is a great thread. Should be changed imo.

+1