[Video] We need more LAs to Lib Surf and Turf

Discussion in 'Light Assault' started by Compass, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Compass

Seriously, like right now. I know it's a waste of an ESF, but I guarantee you the adrenaline rush you get is worth 1000 air resources.
    • Up x 8
  2. Vistavar

3. Mattressi

That is awesome! I wish I had a second brick of C4...
  4. AnuErebus

I can only imagine the faces of the Lib crew at that moment.
    • Up x 3
  5. Bombg

Came across this video on Compass' sig. That was my lib =(. I knew I was done for once I saw an LA hovering next to my lib.
    • Up x 3
  6. Compass

Beware the falling people :eek:
  7. W00Die

So it's you that guy from the trailer! You know, this one
    (since 1:40). :)
    Then why did you change blue armor for red?
    Anyway, cool trick
    • Up x 1
  8. Bambolero

That video is made of pure awesome.
  9. tastyBerryPunch

Hahaha nice. Too bad you couldn't stay on their roof, since you don't keep up with their movement, if they go forward. Could chill for awhile, take a ride and then set the C-4.
  10. glohkamp

I've done something similar, only I ejected out of my reaver (first time ever flying in PS2) and jetpacked to stay still in air, and the scythe that shot me down flew by close enough shooting down my abandoned ship that I was able to detonate a brick of C4 on him.

I agree, the rush was one of the best I've had in a game. SO much fun, actually, I had to stop playing and go smoke.
  11. Ghoest

More people would try it if more people had 3 C4
  12. AdennTM

You sir, are THE sir.
    • Up x 2
  13. Compass

I only have 2 C4.
  14. Gav7x

1:59 he should have used jetpack to take no fall damage n0ob :p
  15. Compass

I bet he was dead tired after streaming until 7AM just like I was XD
  16. ChironV

Too bad he couldnt land on cockpit, drop c4 and wave as leaping off.... That would be awesome epic.
    • Up x 1
  17. Ghoest

Ive put 2 C4 on libs and none exploded Im rather sure..
  18. ritual

Did you even watch the video? He puts like a mag and a half of nose gun ammo into that lib first.
    • Up x 1
  19. NordicTiger27

This made me giggle like a schoolgirl.
  20. tastyBerryPunch

It did that yesterday too!!! Sadly I didn't have fraps turned on, because I had to cease the moment, so the lib wouldn't run away. It was hovering over the western outpost/sub-base of Alletum biolab. I used the jumppad at the biolab and then my jetpacks to get over it, dropped C-4. But then my jetpacks ran out of fuel and I landed on its roof, taking some damage. Then I jumped off and detonated the C-4. Sadly I was caught in the explosion and died, but so did the lib. This was my best moment in Planetside 2. Only way to top that is if I caught it on fraps and live through it.