Indar Warpgates Need To Rotate

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kitlo, Jan 12, 2013.

1. fish998

Woohoo! :D NC gets the north of Indar!!
  2. Ranik

Warpgate rotating will help things until proper continental warfare is in.
    • Up x 2
  3. Akrasjel

Sorry but i dont see a point, but whatever let it be soo
    • Up x 1
  4. kill

5. HvcTerr

Isn't that the opposite direction from last time? I guess VS will never get the northern gate :p
    • Up x 2
  6. Stew360

THE ANOYING VS will spam as much as they can since they are going to get the techplant at 2 feet away from the TR warpgate on amerish so basically it will be kinda like indar atm a magriders spam fest is the way it will be after this rotation ;) on amerish
    !

GOOD JOB SOE brillant ;) brillant
  7. Jaamaw

Lol go read the post again. Also NC have had Esamir and Amerish for about 2 weeks on Mattherson so you dont know what youre talking about by thinking the devs are not favoring you.
  8. The Funk

Will be intersting to see on Waterson as the TR will get the WG on Indar they've been moaning about since release. What will happen if the Vanu kick them out of there?
    • Up x 2
  9. Spookydodger

Change of pace? Test if faction dominance on particular maps is due to map placement or faction item / member superiority? Change the status-quo so people get to experience parts of the map they might otherwise not have fought on/in?

Seem like decent reasons to me.
    • Up x 2
  10. Spookydodger

And on Waterson NC hasn't held squat for very long at all (Usually VS has Indar and TR has Amerish and Esamir), so maybe your server's situation isn't entirely (or remotely?) based upon developer favoritism and includes faction population / outfit or member quality?
  11. rumblepit

lol only a NC would be happy about having the north of indar. welcome to the flat barren farm land.
    • Up x 1
  12. MartianDiscoFish

So Indar warpgates will go back to the Beta setup? awesomesauce!

SW indar is a ***** to fly scythes in with all those trees, you're probelm now TR ;)
    • Up x 1
  13. Spookydodger

It will be interesting to see how Magriders fair getting out of those canyons on Indar. The NC front-side resiliency to their tanks seems like it would be better suited for pushes out of those canyons than hover tanks. I remember seeing what happened with magriders when we tried to push into Broken Arch.

Maybe the TR will start using emplacement more!
  14. Visk

[IMG]
    • Up x 3
  15. Spookydodger

However all those trees and flat terrain made a natural hunting ground for Magriders to push out from. Pros and Cons, I suppose.

That and supposedly the Scythe is the best fighter to thread the needle of tree paths with. Mosquitos are thinner, but have a bit more inertial drift.
  16. MartianDiscoFish

Incidently this means Vanu will lose the dominant spot on Esamir, but gain the dominant spot on Amerish
  17. PharmD

This is great news! can't wait till the end of the month.
  18. MartianDiscoFish

Scythes may be flat and mobile, but they also have huge circular hooks on the front of them,
    They are tree magnets.
    • Up x 2
  19. Nocturnal7x

says the tr lol. No one cares about amerish, no one plays on it.
  20. Spookydodger

Yes, it's true. While it is easier to dodge trees, those hooks assure a quick death if you hit one.

They are great for righting flipped liberators in the warpgate, however! Scythe AAA hooks are OP! :p