What SMG's will be.

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by gunshooter, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Tuco

A hope SMG's won't be an ADADAADADDADADADADDAD sites weapon, I've always hated that.
  2. mina5

NO SMG'S FOR INFILTRATORS !! really .. dude use your head , shotguns were taken from them due huge advantage like: decloak and get 2-4 kills and cloak again ,reload and repeat.
  3. Jurav

Unless they can be purchased in place as a side arm weapon. Then it makes it worthwhile. ;)
  4. Arcanum

Except they'd probably be objectively better than the pistols. Oh well, I have some certs accumulated and I like being able to unload my sidearms easily.
  5. Jurav

I agree, they probably would, unless you prefer the headshot kills at close range that you get with a pistol.

It would be nice to have the choice of a semi-auto pistol with alot of damage up close or an automatic submachine gun with much smaller damage.
  6. Wrel Developer

Game companies need to make money?

Blasphemy.

Put up or shut up.
  7. gunshooter

Bump for easily predictable design from untalented hack developers with no original ideas of their own.

People still playing this game must be insane to accept this garbage.
  8. Arcanum

Why are you so mad?

Anyway, it's not exactly what you predicted from what I hear.
  9. fish998

The NC one fires soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow.
  10. gunshooter

11. Arcanum

Well you didn't predict higher ADS speed. HAH!
  12. Erik

TR have the best Carv and AR, and LMGs on par with the other empires. If you have issues it's probably not your weapon.
  13. Erik

14. gunshooter

What does this even mean? The hipfire COF is the lowest. Sorry fanboy.
  15. Arcanum

Of course TR has the best Carv.
  16. BlueyTheWolf

Originality of your nick proves*sarcasm* you have ego problems.Return to forums after getting help.
    Relaying your view of points doesnt gives you right to judge others' opinions.
  17. Kurohagane

Yeah, because it wasn't totally predictable with patterns of SMG weapons in other first person shooters and real world, and the use of them that was revealed which one could conclude from what the general stats would be.